Stabbing on Harrow Road
JUST four months after innocent electrician Daniel Omari Smith was shot dead on Harrow Road, another young man has been stabbed just yards from his murder scene.
Following violent clashes from around 50 youths on Saturday night, a 20-year-old man was stabbed close to the Kentucky Fried Chicken shop where Mr Smith, 22, was killed in May.
Police arrested and charged Stephen Dema, 20, from Kilburn in connection with the stabbing on Sunday.
They also arrested an 18-year-old suspect on the same day.
A Westminster Police spokeswoman said: “Stephen Dema, 20, of Thurso House, Randolph Gardens, NW6, was charged on September 12 with attempted Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) of a 20 year old man, and appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court on September 13.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was also arrested on suspicion of GBH and is currently in custody at a central London police station.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash