Stabbing on Harrow Road
JUST four months after innocent electrician Daniel Omari Smith was shot dead on Harrow Road, another young man has been stabbed just yards from his murder scene.
Following violent clashes from around 50 youths on Saturday night, a 20-year-old man was stabbed close to the Kentucky Fried Chicken shop where Mr Smith, 22, was killed in May.
Police arrested and charged Stephen Dema, 20, from Kilburn in connection with the stabbing on Sunday.
They also arrested an 18-year-old suspect on the same day.
A Westminster Police spokeswoman said: “Stephen Dema, 20, of Thurso House, Randolph Gardens, NW6, was charged on September 12 with attempted Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) of a 20 year old man, and appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court on September 13.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was also arrested on suspicion of GBH and is currently in custody at a central London police station.”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes