Stabbing on Harrow Road
JUST four months after innocent electrician Daniel Omari Smith was shot dead on Harrow Road, another young man has been stabbed just yards from his murder scene.
Following violent clashes from around 50 youths on Saturday night, a 20-year-old man was stabbed close to the Kentucky Fried Chicken shop where Mr Smith, 22, was killed in May.
Police arrested and charged Stephen Dema, 20, from Kilburn in connection with the stabbing on Sunday.
They also arrested an 18-year-old suspect on the same day.
A Westminster Police spokeswoman said: “Stephen Dema, 20, of Thurso House, Randolph Gardens, NW6, was charged on September 12 with attempted Grievous Bodily Harm (GBH) of a 20 year old man, and appeared at City of Westminster Magistrates’ Court on September 13.
You may also want to watch:
“An 18 year old man was also arrested on suspicion of GBH and is currently in custody at a central London police station.”
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 4 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 5 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 6 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 7 Supermarkets report shortages as shelves left empty
- 8 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 9 'Unacceptable': Ofsted inspection reveals failures of Haringey Council SEND
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill