Young person stabbed in fight near Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A person has been stabbed in a fight near Alexandra Palace yesterday afternoon (May 27).
The Met Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance were called to a “group of youths” fighting near Alexandra Palace at about 3.45pm.
One person, a boy believed to be in his teens, was taken from Alexandra Park to hospital with a stab injury.
However, Haringey Police said his condition is not life-threatening and there have been no arrests.
An Alexandra Palace spokesperson said: “We are aware of the incident in the park this afternoon, and our thoughts are with the individual taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been supporting the emergency services and will continue to do so as and when needed.”
A section 60 order was in place until 2.30am today (May 28) in the Alexandra and Hornsey ward.
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
This gives police officers more powers to stop and search.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference CAD 5463.