Young person stabbed in fight near Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A person has been stabbed in a fight near Alexandra Palace yesterday afternoon (May 27).
The Met Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance were called to a “group of youths” fighting near Alexandra Palace at about 3.45pm.
One person, a boy believed to be in his teens, was taken from Alexandra Park to hospital with a stab injury.
However, Haringey Police said his condition is not life-threatening and there have been no arrests.
An Alexandra Palace spokesperson said: “We are aware of the incident in the park this afternoon, and our thoughts are with the individual taken to hospital.
“We have been supporting the emergency services and will continue to do so as and when needed.”
A section 60 order was in place until 2.30am today (May 28) in the Alexandra and Hornsey ward.
- 1 Five jailed after 'cold blooded' murder of Enfield father
- 2 Hampstead Town's first Labour councillor stands down weeks into office
- 3 Walking book club: Hampstead Heath, Death and The Penguin
- 4 Highgate pub landlords to appeal restrictive licence approval
- 5 Olympic ace opens Highgate primary school's new running track
- 6 5 of the best things to do with kids in north London
- 7 Man wanted after serious assault in Sussex 'may live in Camden'
- 8 Monkeypox: 7 patients in Homerton and Royal Free hospitals
- 9 Cartoonist creates celebrity tube stops
- 10 Campaign launched after girl suffers fractured ribs from e-scooter crash
This gives police officers more powers to stop and search.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference CAD 5463.