Young person stabbed in fight near Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A person has been stabbed in a fight near Alexandra Palace yesterday afternoon (May 27).
The Met Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance were called to a “group of youths” fighting near Alexandra Palace at about 3.45pm.
One person, a boy believed to be in his teens, was taken from Alexandra Park to hospital with a stab injury.
However, Haringey Police said his condition is not life-threatening and there have been no arrests.
An Alexandra Palace spokesperson said: “We are aware of the incident in the park this afternoon, and our thoughts are with the individual taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been supporting the emergency services and will continue to do so as and when needed.”
A section 60 order was in place until 2.30am today (May 28) in the Alexandra and Hornsey ward.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 7 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 10 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
This gives police officers more powers to stop and search.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference CAD 5463.