Young person stabbed in fight near Alexandra Palace
- Credit: Archant
A person has been stabbed in a fight near Alexandra Palace yesterday afternoon (May 27).
The Met Police, London Ambulance Service and London’s Air Ambulance were called to a “group of youths” fighting near Alexandra Palace at about 3.45pm.
One person, a boy believed to be in his teens, was taken from Alexandra Park to hospital with a stab injury.
However, Haringey Police said his condition is not life-threatening and there have been no arrests.
An Alexandra Palace spokesperson said: “We are aware of the incident in the park this afternoon, and our thoughts are with the individual taken to hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“We have been supporting the emergency services and will continue to do so as and when needed.”
A section 60 order was in place until 2.30am today (May 28) in the Alexandra and Hornsey ward.
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 6 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea
- 7 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
This gives police officers more powers to stop and search.
Anyone with information about the incident should call 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, using reference CAD 5463.