St John’s Wood fatal stabbing: Maida Vale man charged with murder as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A Maida Vale man has been charged with murder over the killing of a 20-year-old in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
Amil Choudhury, 20, also faces a charge of attempted murder over the incident which took place shortly before midnight on Thursday July 25.
Choudhury, of Walterton Road, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' court today (Monday).
The victim, who was pronounced dead in hospital in the early hours of Friday morning, has yet to be named.
He was found, along with a 22 year-old who remains in hospital in a "serious but stable" condition, in Boundary Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard are continuing their enquiries.
Anyone with information about the stabbing in Boundary Road is asked to call police via 101 quoting CAD reference number 10016/25July or the incident room on 020 8358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 3 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 4 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 5 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 8 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 9 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 10 Billy Vunipola fails to impress as Saracens lose to Ealing