St John’s Wood fatal stabbing: Maida Vale man charged with murder as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A Maida Vale man has been charged with murder over the killing of a 20-year-old in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
Amil Choudhury, 20, also faces a charge of attempted murder over the incident which took place shortly before midnight on Thursday July 25.
Choudhury, of Walterton Road, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' court today (Monday).
The victim, who was pronounced dead in hospital in the early hours of Friday morning, has yet to be named.
He was found, along with a 22 year-old who remains in hospital in a "serious but stable" condition, in Boundary Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard are continuing their enquiries.
Anyone with information about the stabbing in Boundary Road is asked to call police via 101 quoting CAD reference number 10016/25July or the incident room on 020 8358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding
- 2 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 7 Car crashes through South Hampstead garden wall - cyclist seriously injured
- 8 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 9 Senior councillors knew of chance to buy office block for £12m less than they paid
- 10 Abandoned burger trailer finally removed from Muswell Hill street