St John’s Wood fatal stabbing: Maida Vale man charged with murder as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A Maida Vale man has been charged with murder over the killing of a 20-year-old in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
Amil Choudhury, 20, also faces a charge of attempted murder over the incident which took place shortly before midnight on Thursday July 25.
Choudhury, of Walterton Road, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' court today (Monday).
The victim, who was pronounced dead in hospital in the early hours of Friday morning, has yet to be named.
He was found, along with a 22 year-old who remains in hospital in a "serious but stable" condition, in Boundary Road.
You may also want to watch:
Scotland Yard are continuing their enquiries.
Anyone with information about the stabbing in Boundary Road is asked to call police via 101 quoting CAD reference number 10016/25July or the incident room on 020 8358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 2 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 5 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 6 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 10 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged