St John’s Wood fatal stabbing: Maida Vale man charged with murder as police appeal for witnesses
- Credit: Archant
A Maida Vale man has been charged with murder over the killing of a 20-year-old in Boundary Road, St John’s Wood.
Amil Choudhury, 20, also faces a charge of attempted murder over the incident which took place shortly before midnight on Thursday July 25.
Choudhury, of Walterton Road, will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' court today (Monday).
The victim, who was pronounced dead in hospital in the early hours of Friday morning, has yet to be named.
He was found, along with a 22 year-old who remains in hospital in a "serious but stable" condition, in Boundary Road.
Scotland Yard are continuing their enquiries.
Anyone with information about the stabbing in Boundary Road is asked to call police via 101 quoting CAD reference number 10016/25July or the incident room on 020 8358 0200. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 3 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 4 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 5 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 6 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 7 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'
- 10 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead