Spate of violent attacks against women on Hampstead Heath
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting an attacker who pounced on lone women on Parliament Hill in three separate incidents in the last week.
The three terrified victims all suffered bruising after being assualted by the suspect who approached them on a bicycle.
Detectives warned women walking on the Heath to be on their guard following the spate of attacks.
A Met spokesman said: “The community are asked to remain vigilant if walking in this area at night, particularly lone females,”
“All three victims were assaulted, resulting in bruising. At least two of the incidents were motivated by robbery.”
You may also want to watch:
The first attack took place at around 9:50pm on Wednesday August 5.
The other two women were assaulted between 11 and 11:30pm on Saturday night.
- 1 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 2 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 7 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 8 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 9 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
- 10 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
Police appealed for anybody with information or who may have seen the suspect acting suspiciously earlier in the evening to contact Holborn CID on 0208 733 5663 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.