Son to stand trial for murder of mother and arson at Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters is due to stand trial after he denied her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67.
Her body was found at her home in Lawford Road, Kentish Town, on Friday May 9 by fire crews tackling a blaze at the flat.
A post-mortem gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds.
Holboll, of Tottenham Street, Fitzrovia, faces two further charges of arson and arson with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He denied all three charges at the hearing on Friday and will now stand trial on November 3.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 3 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 8 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success