Son to stand trial for murder of mother and arson at Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters is due to stand trial after he denied her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67.
Her body was found at her home in Lawford Road, Kentish Town, on Friday May 9 by fire crews tackling a blaze at the flat.
A post-mortem gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds.
Holboll, of Tottenham Street, Fitzrovia, faces two further charges of arson and arson with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He denied all three charges at the hearing on Friday and will now stand trial on November 3.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike