Son to stand trial for murder of mother and arson at Kentish Town flat
- Credit: Archant
The son of a woman found dead by firefighters is due to stand trial after he denied her murder.
Peter Holboll, 44, appeared at the Old Bailey on Friday accused of killing Tamara Holboll, 67.
Her body was found at her home in Lawford Road, Kentish Town, on Friday May 9 by fire crews tackling a blaze at the flat.
A post-mortem gave the cause of death as multiple stab wounds.
Holboll, of Tottenham Street, Fitzrovia, faces two further charges of arson and arson with intent to endanger life.
You may also want to watch:
He denied all three charges at the hearing on Friday and will now stand trial on November 3.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 6 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 7 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 8 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 9 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 10 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote