Smash and grab raiders strike in St John’s Wood
A high-end St John’s Wood clothing store has become the latest victim of smash and grab burglars.
Square One men’s store on St John’s Wood High Street was hit at 2am last Thursday when thieves smashed the glass front door and stole clothes.
The shop was victim to burglars last summer and this is the ninth time it has been raided in nine years.
The issue has been a major problem for St John’s Wood and last May thieves struck at other designer shops on the high street.
Brazen burglars grabbed about �100,000 worth of clothes and bags in raids on Larizia and Zadig & Voltaire.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made regarding the Square One burglary and police say enquiries continue.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 4 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 5 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 6 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 7 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 8 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 9 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement