Smash and grab raiders strike in St John’s Wood
A high-end St John’s Wood clothing store has become the latest victim of smash and grab burglars.
Square One men’s store on St John’s Wood High Street was hit at 2am last Thursday when thieves smashed the glass front door and stole clothes.
The shop was victim to burglars last summer and this is the ninth time it has been raided in nine years.
The issue has been a major problem for St John’s Wood and last May thieves struck at other designer shops on the high street.
Brazen burglars grabbed about �100,000 worth of clothes and bags in raids on Larizia and Zadig & Voltaire.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made regarding the Square One burglary and police say enquiries continue.
- 1 Burglar of £100k watches and jewellery haul jailed
- 2 Missing: Highgate woman known to frequent Camden and Islington areas
- 3 How many trees have been felled in the Parkland Walk?
- 4 Birthday Honours: Period Poverty campaigner Amika George becomes an MBE
- 5 Birthday Honours: Cllr Jonathan Simpson 'astonished' to be made MBE
- 6 5 days out in London where you can meet the animals
- 7 Birthday Honours: Gongs for Arlene Phillips, Jonathan Pryce and Engelbert Humperdinck
- 8 Food Bank Aid joins estate agent in fight to keep up with demand
- 9 Capita review could see Barnet Council services return in-house
- 10 Neighbours fight plan for 'out of character' flats above nursery