Smash and grab raiders strike in St John’s Wood
A high-end St John’s Wood clothing store has become the latest victim of smash and grab burglars.
Square One men’s store on St John’s Wood High Street was hit at 2am last Thursday when thieves smashed the glass front door and stole clothes.
The shop was victim to burglars last summer and this is the ninth time it has been raided in nine years.
The issue has been a major problem for St John’s Wood and last May thieves struck at other designer shops on the high street.
Brazen burglars grabbed about �100,000 worth of clothes and bags in raids on Larizia and Zadig & Voltaire.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made regarding the Square One burglary and police say enquiries continue.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 6 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 7 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 8 Prince Philip remembered in pictures: London Zoo visits and trips to the theatre
- 9 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end