Sixth teenager charged with Lewis Blackman murder after Heathrow Airport arrest
- Credit: Archant
A sixth teenager has been charged by police over the fatal stabbing of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman, otherwise known as ‘Dotz’.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested at 3.45pm at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
He was taken to a west London police station where he was charged with Lewis Blackman’s murder, and violent disorder in relation to the same incident.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Five other teenagers have been charged with his murder, and other offences. Four of them are aged 16, and another 17.
You may also want to watch:
Two other teenagers have been released under investigation.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road