Sixth teenager charged with Lewis Blackman murder after Heathrow Airport arrest
- Credit: Archant
A sixth teenager has been charged by police over the fatal stabbing of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman, otherwise known as ‘Dotz’.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested at 3.45pm at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
He was taken to a west London police station where he was charged with Lewis Blackman’s murder, and violent disorder in relation to the same incident.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Five other teenagers have been charged with his murder, and other offences. Four of them are aged 16, and another 17.
Two other teenagers have been released under investigation.
- 1 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 4 Ex-manager admits defrauding Paddington Sports Club
- 5 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 6 Sexual offence reports at record levels in Camden, Haringey and Barnet
- 7 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 8 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 9 Fundraising year begins at William IV pub in Hampstead
- 10 Ricky Gervais behind new benches for people grieving to 'talk and reflect'