Sixth teenager charged with Lewis Blackman murder after Heathrow Airport arrest
- Credit: Archant
A sixth teenager has been charged by police over the fatal stabbing of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman, otherwise known as ‘Dotz’.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested at 3.45pm at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
He was taken to a west London police station where he was charged with Lewis Blackman’s murder, and violent disorder in relation to the same incident.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Five other teenagers have been charged with his murder, and other offences. Four of them are aged 16, and another 17.
You may also want to watch:
Two other teenagers have been released under investigation.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 3 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 4 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 5 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 8 Zookeeper's sponsored swim as London Zoo reopens indoor areas
- 9 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 10 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins