Sixth teenager charged with Lewis Blackman murder after Heathrow Airport arrest
- Credit: Archant
A sixth teenager has been charged by police over the fatal stabbing of 19-year-old Lewis Blackman, otherwise known as ‘Dotz’.
The 17-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was arrested at 3.45pm at Heathrow Airport on Monday.
He was taken to a west London police station where he was charged with Lewis Blackman’s murder, and violent disorder in relation to the same incident.
He has been remanded in custody and will appear at Highbury Magistrates Court tomorrow.
Five other teenagers have been charged with his murder, and other offences. Four of them are aged 16, and another 17.
You may also want to watch:
Two other teenagers have been released under investigation.
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Two teenagers stabbed in Kilburn and South Hampstead in separate attacks
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Joe Montemurro full of praise for Jordan Nobbs following Arsenal's win over Aston Villa
- 8 Thames Water under fire for Highgate tree felling
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Sven Badzak: Two more arrested on suspicion of murder