Shocked Crouch End residents come to naked man’s aid
The man, who was standing on a second floor window ledge, claimed he was being burgled.
SHOCKED Crouch End residents came to the rescue of a naked man who jumped out onto his second-floor window ledge claiming he was being burgled.
The incident happened on Thursday night at 8pm just above Topsfield Parade, when passers-by spotted the man and came to his aid.
One witness said: “We came out of our restaurant to see a guy standing on the window ledge above Eden shouting for us to call the police. He was naked.
“He was saying that someone was in his flat.”
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had attended the scene, adding: “It transpired that an aggravated burglary had taken place, with the victim reporting two men had broken in and made off with some gold jewellery.”
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 5 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 8 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres