Shocked Crouch End residents come to naked man’s aid
The man, who was standing on a second floor window ledge, claimed he was being burgled.
SHOCKED Crouch End residents came to the rescue of a naked man who jumped out onto his second-floor window ledge claiming he was being burgled.
The incident happened on Thursday night at 8pm just above Topsfield Parade, when passers-by spotted the man and came to his aid.
One witness said: “We came out of our restaurant to see a guy standing on the window ledge above Eden shouting for us to call the police. He was naked.
“He was saying that someone was in his flat.”
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had attended the scene, adding: “It transpired that an aggravated burglary had taken place, with the victim reporting two men had broken in and made off with some gold jewellery.”
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!