Shocked Crouch End residents come to naked man’s aid
The man, who was standing on a second floor window ledge, claimed he was being burgled.
SHOCKED Crouch End residents came to the rescue of a naked man who jumped out onto his second-floor window ledge claiming he was being burgled.
The incident happened on Thursday night at 8pm just above Topsfield Parade, when passers-by spotted the man and came to his aid.
One witness said: “We came out of our restaurant to see a guy standing on the window ledge above Eden shouting for us to call the police. He was naked.
“He was saying that someone was in his flat.”
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had attended the scene, adding: “It transpired that an aggravated burglary had taken place, with the victim reporting two men had broken in and made off with some gold jewellery.”
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 2 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 3 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 4 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 5 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause
- 6 Developer told to dig up granite slabs at Hornsey Town Hall Square
- 7 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 8 Man charged with north London double murder of father and daughter
- 9 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 10 Remembering Katie: Ex-Ham&High reporter killed by carbon monoxide