Shocked Crouch End residents come to naked man’s aid
The man, who was standing on a second floor window ledge, claimed he was being burgled.
SHOCKED Crouch End residents came to the rescue of a naked man who jumped out onto his second-floor window ledge claiming he was being burgled.
The incident happened on Thursday night at 8pm just above Topsfield Parade, when passers-by spotted the man and came to his aid.
One witness said: “We came out of our restaurant to see a guy standing on the window ledge above Eden shouting for us to call the police. He was naked.
“He was saying that someone was in his flat.”
You may also want to watch:
A police spokeswoman confirmed that police had attended the scene, adding: “It transpired that an aggravated burglary had taken place, with the victim reporting two men had broken in and made off with some gold jewellery.”
There have been no arrests and enquiries are ongoing.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Tottenham boss Mourinho unsure on extent of Harry Kane's injury
- 9 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 10 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned