Three people charged with the manslaughter of Sheiku Adams in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been charged with the manslaughter of man who died after falling from a block of flats in Kentish Town.
Sheiku Adams fell from a third-floor window in Denyer House, Highgate Road, last Thursday where police responded to reports of burglars forcing entry.
The 49-year-old was later pronounced dead in hospital.
Neil Allen, 25, Nicola Green, 32, and Stephanie Haughton, 34 - all from the Wolverhampton area - were charged with his manslaughter yesterday.
The trio will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 3 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 7 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 8 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 9 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council