Three people charged with the manslaughter of Sheiku Adams in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been charged with the manslaughter of man who died after falling from a block of flats in Kentish Town.
Sheiku Adams fell from a third-floor window in Denyer House, Highgate Road, last Thursday where police responded to reports of burglars forcing entry.
The 49-year-old was later pronounced dead in hospital.
Neil Allen, 25, Nicola Green, 32, and Stephanie Haughton, 34 - all from the Wolverhampton area - were charged with his manslaughter yesterday.
The trio will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 2 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 3 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 4 British fencing great Richard Kruse announces retirement
- 5 Five things we learned in Arsenal's first win at Chelsea in 10 years
- 6 In numbers: the Covid-19 vaccine roll-out in north London
- 7 Primrose Hill's night-time closure has split north London residents
- 8 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 9 House Tour Gayton Road: Split-level mid-century gem in Hampstead
- 10 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme