Three people charged with the manslaughter of Sheiku Adams in Kentish Town
- Credit: Archant
Three people have been charged with the manslaughter of man who died after falling from a block of flats in Kentish Town.
Sheiku Adams fell from a third-floor window in Denyer House, Highgate Road, last Thursday where police responded to reports of burglars forcing entry.
The 49-year-old was later pronounced dead in hospital.
Neil Allen, 25, Nicola Green, 32, and Stephanie Haughton, 34 - all from the Wolverhampton area - were charged with his manslaughter yesterday.
The trio will appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates’ Court today.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Free festival to take over the streets of Camden
- 9 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze
- 10 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath