Second teenager arrested after Sven Badzak murdered in Kilburn
- Credit: Jasna Badzak
A second teenager has been arrested in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old man in Kilburn.
Sven Badzak was stabbed to death in a "barbaric attack" in Willesden Lane on Saturday (February 6).
A post-mortem examination carried out on February 8 confirmed he died of multiple stab wounds.
A 16-year-old male was also found suffering stab injuries after fleeing into a shop on Willesden Lane.
He remains in hospital in a stable condition, Scotland Yard said.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder on this afternoon ( February 10) and taken into custody at a London police station.
Yesterday a 17-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder.
- 1 'Real disappointment' over uptake of Covid vaccine among care home staff
- 2 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 3 Camden disabled resident on fears over Haverstock Hill cycle lanes
- 4 Arsenal moving in right direction says Arteta
- 5 O2 Centre redevelopment consultation opened by Camden Council
- 6 Thanks, traffic, Women's Day, U3A, Haverstock Hill and Covid
- 7 Arsenal Women enjoy victory at Villa
- 8 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 9 'Dumped and forgotten': Homeless families on life in England's Lane hostel
- 10 Sven Badzak: Two more arrested on suspicion of murder
He remains in custody at an east London police station, police said.
Anybody with information is urged to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC quoting CAD 5580/06Feb.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.