‘Scorpion’ machine gun, ammunition and drugs found in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged and will appear in court later today following a police operation
Police discovered a machine gun, ammunition and drugs, during a pre-planned police operation on Tuesday, 26 January.
Arber Beqaj, 23, of no fixed address has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
Musaj Ndricim, 24, of no fixed address has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine, possession of a ‘Scorpion’ machine gun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with possession of a stun gun and dangerous driving.
All three will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today (27 January).
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 3 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 6 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 7 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 8 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 9 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
A fourth man aged 39-years was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cocaine and bailed to return on a date in March.