‘Scorpion’ machine gun, ammunition and drugs found in Crouch End
- Credit: Archant
Three men have been charged and will appear in court later today following a police operation
Police discovered a machine gun, ammunition and drugs, during a pre-planned police operation on Tuesday, 26 January.
Arber Beqaj, 23, of no fixed address has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
Musaj Ndricim, 24, of no fixed address has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine.
Tristen Asllani, 28, of Avenue Road, Crouch End has been charged with conspiracy to supply cocaine, possession of a ‘Scorpion’ machine gun and ammunition.
You may also want to watch:
He is also charged with possession of a stun gun and dangerous driving.
All three will appear at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court today (27 January).
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 4 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 5 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 8 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Hampstead's Karma Bread thanks Royal Free staff with baked goods
A fourth man aged 39-years was arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to supply cocaine and bailed to return on a date in March.