Sakhira Loseke stabbing: Woman appears in court charged with murder of young mum in Chalk Farm
- Credit: Archant
A woman has appeared in court charged with the murder of Sahkira Mercedes Gwendolin Loseke.
Siobhan Collins-Grant, 26, was charged with Sakhira's killing on Friday, 13 September before appearing at Barkingside Magistrates' Court the next day - where she was remanded to appear at the Old Bailey on September 17.
Sakhira, 22, was killed late on the evening of September 8. She had suffered a single stab wound in Belmont Street, Chalk Farm.
Police were called at 23.13pm but Sakhira - who sometimes used her second name Mercedes as a last name - was pronounced dead at the scene at 23:55hrs.
A 35-year-old woman who was previously arrested on suspicion of murder has been released under investigation.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the Met's Specialist Crime squad continue to investigate, and anyone with information is asked to call police on 020 8345 3775.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 6 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 10 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally