Sadiq Mohamed and Abdikarim Hassan stabbings: New arrest over February night of violence
- Credit: Met Police
A teenage boy has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in relation to the night of violence which saw Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed killed last February.
Detectives investigating the two stabbings, along with a number of other violent incidents in Camden and Hackney on February 20, charged a seventeen year-old on Thursday January 17.
There are now seven defendants facing prosecution over the violence, with a trial due to begin on March 11.
Abdikarim, 17, was stabbed to death in Bartholomew Road, and 20-year-old Sadiq met the same fate in Malden Road.
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way was charged with two counts of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Drummond, 19, of Ingestre Road, has been charged with the murder of Sadiq, as has JJ Fatuga, 19, of Little Heath, Greenwhich.
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, has been charged with Abdikarim’s murder, along with Christian Thomas, 19, of Queen’s Crescent.
- 1 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 2 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 3 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Russia 'responsible for assassinating' Muswell Hill resident Litvinenko
- 6 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 7 Puppy pampering, parties and pastry: Inside Hampstead's Dandie Dog Cafe
- 8 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 9 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 10 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
Popoola, Thomas, and Temenu all also face a number of grievous bodily harm (GBH), and attempted GBH charges, while Fatuga, Thomas and an unnamed 16-year-old faces violent disorder charges.