Sadiq Mohamed and Abdikarim Hassan stabbings: New arrest over February night of violence
- Credit: Met Police
A teenage boy has been arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender in relation to the night of violence which saw Abdikarim Hassan and Sadiq Aadam Mohamed killed last February.
Detectives investigating the two stabbings, along with a number of other violent incidents in Camden and Hackney on February 20, charged a seventeen year-old on Thursday January 17.
There are now seven defendants facing prosecution over the violence, with a trial due to begin on March 11.
Abdikarim, 17, was stabbed to death in Bartholomew Road, and 20-year-old Sadiq met the same fate in Malden Road.
Isaiah Popoola, 19, of Grafton Way was charged with two counts of murder.
You may also want to watch:
Ben Drummond, 19, of Ingestre Road, has been charged with the murder of Sadiq, as has JJ Fatuga, 19, of Little Heath, Greenwhich.
Anuoluwa Temenu, 18, has been charged with Abdikarim’s murder, along with Christian Thomas, 19, of Queen’s Crescent.
- 1 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 2 Petition to save oak and hornbeam trees in Coldfall Wood
- 3 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 4 Covid-19: Area around Royal Free one of few in UK to avoid deaths
- 5 Free Nazanin: Pressure on government rises as end of sentence approaches
- 6 Arteta concerned about Arsenal striker Nketiah
- 7 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
- 8 'Paul the Paper' shuts up shop in Crouch End for the final time
- 9 Highgate's Victorian 'pineapple' railings repaired and restored.
- 10 Woodland is being damage - time to show some respect
Popoola, Thomas, and Temenu all also face a number of grievous bodily harm (GBH), and attempted GBH charges, while Fatuga, Thomas and an unnamed 16-year-old faces violent disorder charges.