Regent's Park Estate shooting sees four in hospital
- Credit: Google
Four people are believed to have been shot in the Regent's Park Estate on Saturday night.
The victims, three women and a man, are currently in hospital being treated for gunshot wounds.
The Met said officers were called to the estate at around 10.10pm on Saturday, after reports of shots fired "in the vicinity" of Clarence Gardens.
Firearms officers attended, and two women were found at the scene with gunshot wounds. Another man and a woman arrived at hospital themselves with similar injuries.
The Met said it was awaiting an update on the individuals' conditions.
A crime scene is in place and police enquiries continue - but officers said the incident was not being treated as terror-related. There have not yet been any arrests..
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101 quoting reference Cad 7619/14Aug.
- 1 Drug runner caught at Euston with heroin in underwear jailed for four years
- 2 North London road and rail disruptions in the week ahead
- 3 Fire brigade extinguish St Pancras station electrical fire
- 4 The story of a pond returning to Hampstead Heath
- 5 Guilty: Woman stirred up racial hatred with social media posts on Grenfell
- 6 Cirque du Soleil: Luzia Royal Albert Hall ****
- 7 Nine of London's best vegan restaurants to try this Veganuary
- 8 Hampstead retail site snapped up for £7m by property firm
- 9 How a stray Hampstead cat changed the life of artist Louis Wain
- 10 Overturned car in East Finchley following reported collision
A Section 60 Order - authorising heightened stop and search powers for police - was authorised overnight across Camden. This expired at 7am on Sunday.