Quartet deny role in murder of innocent man on Harrow Road
Three men have denied murdering an electrician from Queen’s Park who was shot dead outside a KFC restaurant on Harrow Road.
Daniel Smith, 22, was gunned down as he returned to his car the early hours of May 22, 2010.
The single bullet passed through both of his lungs before striking his heart.
Appearing in custody, Kervine Kavuala, 26, of Kilburn, Shane Lewis, 32, of Harlesden, and Zeleke Forde, 30, of Watford, spoke only to confirm their identities and enter not guilty pleas during a brief hearing at the Old Bailey last Thursday.
A fourth defendant, 25-year-old Jonathan Yeboah, of no fixed address, denied a separate charge of obtaining a gun for the gang and assisting murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four men will return to court on May 28 to stand trial over Mr Smith’s death.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep