Quartet deny role in murder of innocent man on Harrow Road
Three men have denied murdering an electrician from Queen’s Park who was shot dead outside a KFC restaurant on Harrow Road.
Daniel Smith, 22, was gunned down as he returned to his car the early hours of May 22, 2010.
The single bullet passed through both of his lungs before striking his heart.
Appearing in custody, Kervine Kavuala, 26, of Kilburn, Shane Lewis, 32, of Harlesden, and Zeleke Forde, 30, of Watford, spoke only to confirm their identities and enter not guilty pleas during a brief hearing at the Old Bailey last Thursday.
A fourth defendant, 25-year-old Jonathan Yeboah, of no fixed address, denied a separate charge of obtaining a gun for the gang and assisting murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four men will return to court on May 28 to stand trial over Mr Smith’s death.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale
- 5 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 6 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 7 Call for answers after flood 'destroyed parents' love letters and vinyl records'
- 8 'Time for the government to face up to the climate emergency'
- 9 'No one should be aiming to breathe air that is only just legal'
- 10 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper