Quartet deny role in murder of innocent man on Harrow Road
Three men have denied murdering an electrician from Queen’s Park who was shot dead outside a KFC restaurant on Harrow Road.
Daniel Smith, 22, was gunned down as he returned to his car the early hours of May 22, 2010.
The single bullet passed through both of his lungs before striking his heart.
Appearing in custody, Kervine Kavuala, 26, of Kilburn, Shane Lewis, 32, of Harlesden, and Zeleke Forde, 30, of Watford, spoke only to confirm their identities and enter not guilty pleas during a brief hearing at the Old Bailey last Thursday.
A fourth defendant, 25-year-old Jonathan Yeboah, of no fixed address, denied a separate charge of obtaining a gun for the gang and assisting murder.
You may also want to watch:
All four men will return to court on May 28 to stand trial over Mr Smith’s death.
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation