Police searching for missing mother who has taken her children from care
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a mother who has taken her two children from council-run care.
Rayan Azzydi, 36, who was living in northwest London, was last seen on November 2 2017.
It’s believed she is with her two children, a seven-year-old boy and six-year-old girl.
Ms Azzydi has links to Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham.
Officers are working with the local authority, to try and find Ms Azzydi and her children.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has seen her, and her children, or knows of their whereabouts is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police on 020 8733 3575
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 4 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 5 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 6 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 7 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation