Police searching for missing mother who has taken her children from care
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a mother who has taken her two children from council-run care.
Rayan Azzydi, 36, who was living in northwest London, was last seen on November 2 2017.
It’s believed she is with her two children, a seven-year-old boy and six-year-old girl.
Ms Azzydi has links to Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham.
Officers are working with the local authority, to try and find Ms Azzydi and her children.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has seen her, and her children, or knows of their whereabouts is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police on 020 8733 3575
- 1 Rabindranath Tagore's Hampstead home on the market for £2.65m
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Hundreds of activists descend on north London incinerator demanding end to rebuild
- 4 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 7 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 8 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 9 Pure Gym to open in Crouch End
- 10 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots