Police searching for missing mother who has taken her children from care
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a mother who has taken her two children from council-run care.
Rayan Azzydi, 36, who was living in northwest London, was last seen on November 2 2017.
It’s believed she is with her two children, a seven-year-old boy and six-year-old girl.
Ms Azzydi has links to Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham.
Officers are working with the local authority, to try and find Ms Azzydi and her children.
You may also want to watch:
Anybody who has seen her, and her children, or knows of their whereabouts is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police on 020 8733 3575
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Camden’s recycling rate has fallen – and this rubbish is now urgent
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 'Balanced diet vitally important for our mental health and wellbeing'