Police searching for missing mother who has taken her children from care
- Credit: Archant
Police are trying to trace a mother who has taken her two children from council-run care.
Rayan Azzydi, 36, who was living in northwest London, was last seen on November 2 2017.
It’s believed she is with her two children, a seven-year-old boy and six-year-old girl.
Ms Azzydi has links to Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham.
Officers are working with the local authority, to try and find Ms Azzydi and her children.
Anybody who has seen her, and her children, or knows of their whereabouts is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police on 020 8733 3575
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 7 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher
- 8 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 9 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 10 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'