Police searching for missing man from Hampstead
- Credit: Archant
Police in Camden are appealing for help in locating a 40-year-old man who has been reported missing.
Osman Doganses was reported missing from his home in Parliament Hill, Hampstead, at about 4.15pm yesterday (Wednesday February 12).
Officers have released an image of Mr Doganses, who they describe as being of Turkish origin, 5ft 6in tall and of heavy build.
He has brown eyes and receding black, greying hair and a black beard.
He is thought to be in the Enfield or Camden areas.
You may also want to watch:
Please call Camden CID on 101 if you have seen him.
- 1 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 2 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 3 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 4 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 5 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 6 Letters: The floods!
- 7 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 8 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 9 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 10 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned