Police searching for stolen Mercedes from Camden seen at scene of Tottenham shooting
- Credit: Archant
Met Police detectives are looking for a white Mercedes they believe is linked to a shooting in east London.
The white Mercedes SLK is thought to have been stolen from Camden between May 9 and May 13 this year.
Scotland Yard believe it was believed to transport suspects to and from the scene of a shooting at a makeshift music studio in a Tottenham garage on May 14.
Two men, aged 24 and 20, were both shot at the Dowsett Road premises, but both have since been discharged from hospital.
Police are now hoping that locating the vehicle, registration LD05 BCU, will help them track down those involved.
The “distinctive roadster-type vehicle” was seen driving off in the direction of the North Circular Road after the incident. Police think it could have been ditched in Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, or Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 437/14MAY20. To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 4 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 7 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 8 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 9 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 10 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation