Police searching for stolen Mercedes from Camden seen at scene of Tottenham shooting
- Credit: Archant
Met Police detectives are looking for a white Mercedes they believe is linked to a shooting in east London.
The white Mercedes SLK is thought to have been stolen from Camden between May 9 and May 13 this year.
Scotland Yard believe it was believed to transport suspects to and from the scene of a shooting at a makeshift music studio in a Tottenham garage on May 14.
Two men, aged 24 and 20, were both shot at the Dowsett Road premises, but both have since been discharged from hospital.
Police are now hoping that locating the vehicle, registration LD05 BCU, will help them track down those involved.
The “distinctive roadster-type vehicle” was seen driving off in the direction of the North Circular Road after the incident. Police think it could have been ditched in Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, or Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 437/14MAY20. To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 3 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 4 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 5 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 6 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 7 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 8 Hampstead to trial unobtrusive electric vehicle charging points
- 9 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 10 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end