Police searching for stolen Mercedes from Camden seen at scene of Tottenham shooting
- Credit: Archant
Met Police detectives are looking for a white Mercedes they believe is linked to a shooting in east London.
The white Mercedes SLK is thought to have been stolen from Camden between May 9 and May 13 this year.
Scotland Yard believe it was believed to transport suspects to and from the scene of a shooting at a makeshift music studio in a Tottenham garage on May 14.
Two men, aged 24 and 20, were both shot at the Dowsett Road premises, but both have since been discharged from hospital.
Police are now hoping that locating the vehicle, registration LD05 BCU, will help them track down those involved.
The “distinctive roadster-type vehicle” was seen driving off in the direction of the North Circular Road after the incident. Police think it could have been ditched in Waltham Forest, Barking and Dagenham, or Redbridge.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, quoting reference 437/14MAY20. To remain anonymous, contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 3 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 4 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 5 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 10 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach