Police release e-fit in connection with Camden rape
- Credit: Met Police
Police have released an e-fit of a man they want to speak to in connection with a rape in Camden in November.
On Sunday November 26 last year, the victim, a 21-year-old woman, had attended a concert with friends at the Electric Ballroom on Camden High Street. She then left to go to a pub, also on Camden High Street.
She left the pub at 2:20am.
The victim walked down Camden Mews wearing her headphones when a male suspect grabbed her shoulder and physically assaulted her multiple times.
He then kicked the victim’s legs, causing her to fall to the ground before he raped her.
You may also want to watch:
The suspect then ran off in an unknown direction.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged between 25 and 35, with dark hair and a moustache and he possibly spoke with a Manchester aspect.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 7 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 8 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 9 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 10 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
Det Con Alastair Semple of Central North Command Unit said: “This was a horrific attack on a woman who was heading home after a night out with her friends.
“I would urge anyone with information to contact police and help us track down the person responsible.”
Anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.