Police release e-fit image of kidnap suspect
Barnet police have released a photo-fit image in relation to an attempted abduction in Golders Green.
The botched kidnap occurred at 6:20pm on May 25 this year on Hampstead Way.
A lone female jogger heading towards the Heath was grabbed by both arms by the suspect in the image.
He then tried to drag her into some nearby undergrowth, but she managed to break free by kicking out and screaming for help.
The man is described as white, approximately 6 foot 1 inch tall, of proportionate build, with brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing thin rimmed glasses and a waist length brown cotton jacket with a hood, dark basketball shorts and black Nike trainers with a yellow tick.
Det Supt Xavier Banaghan, from Barnet’s Crime Investigation Unit, said: “We hope that a member of the public can help us identify this man as soon as possible. His actions indicate he may be a dangerous individual, and we need to find him before his actions can escalate in any way.”
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Mikel Arteta turns focus to new signings after Arsenal let fringe players leave
- 4 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 5 Councillors slam 'outrageous' change of plans for 100 Avenue Road
- 6 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 7 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 8 Hampstead Heath guru Diane is 'a lifeline' for women's walking group
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0300 123 1212 or CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 giving reference number 2412826/11