Police release e-fit image of kidnap suspect
Barnet police have released a photo-fit image in relation to an attempted abduction in Golders Green.
The botched kidnap occurred at 6:20pm on May 25 this year on Hampstead Way.
A lone female jogger heading towards the Heath was grabbed by both arms by the suspect in the image.
He then tried to drag her into some nearby undergrowth, but she managed to break free by kicking out and screaming for help.
The man is described as white, approximately 6 foot 1 inch tall, of proportionate build, with brown hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing thin rimmed glasses and a waist length brown cotton jacket with a hood, dark basketball shorts and black Nike trainers with a yellow tick.
Det Supt Xavier Banaghan, from Barnet’s Crime Investigation Unit, said: “We hope that a member of the public can help us identify this man as soon as possible. His actions indicate he may be a dangerous individual, and we need to find him before his actions can escalate in any way.”
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 0300 123 1212 or CrimeStoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 giving reference number 2412826/11