Police pursuing man who has been showing pornographic images to children
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been showing pornographic images to children is being hunted by police.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to, as they investigate a number of offences.
All of the offences occured in the Regents Park Estate, the first of which is believed to have been in March this year.
The actions of the male have caused both the victims and their families a great deal of distress.
Police urgently want to find this man who is described as white, medium build and is believed to be aged in his 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Stephen Masterson of the Central North Command Unit, said: “These offences are causing children and their families upset and worry and must be stopped.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call detectives at Holborn on 07833 973567 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 4 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 7 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 8 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted