Police pursuing man who has been showing pornographic images to children
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been showing pornographic images to children is being hunted by police.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to, as they investigate a number of offences.
All of the offences occured in the Regents Park Estate, the first of which is believed to have been in March this year.
The actions of the male have caused both the victims and their families a great deal of distress.
Police urgently want to find this man who is described as white, medium build and is believed to be aged in his 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Stephen Masterson of the Central North Command Unit, said: “These offences are causing children and their families upset and worry and must be stopped.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call detectives at Holborn on 07833 973567 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 2 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 5 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 6 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 7 Crouch End Vampires help feed homeless with soup kitchen fundraiser
- 8 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 9 Rebuilt Carlton Tavern will be 'heart of the community' say hopeful landlords
- 10 West Hampstead restaurant cooks for NHS carers