Police pursuing man who has been showing pornographic images to children
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been showing pornographic images to children is being hunted by police.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to, as they investigate a number of offences.
All of the offences occured in the Regents Park Estate, the first of which is believed to have been in March this year.
The actions of the male have caused both the victims and their families a great deal of distress.
Police urgently want to find this man who is described as white, medium build and is believed to be aged in his 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Stephen Masterson of the Central North Command Unit, said: “These offences are causing children and their families upset and worry and must be stopped.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call detectives at Holborn on 07833 973567 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 4 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 7 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 8 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'
- 9 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 10 Historic Archway site set for major housing development after land sale