Police pursuing man who has been showing pornographic images to children
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been showing pornographic images to children is being hunted by police.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to, as they investigate a number of offences.
All of the offences occured in the Regents Park Estate, the first of which is believed to have been in March this year.
The actions of the male have caused both the victims and their families a great deal of distress.
Police urgently want to find this man who is described as white, medium build and is believed to be aged in his 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Stephen Masterson of the Central North Command Unit, said: “These offences are causing children and their families upset and worry and must be stopped.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call detectives at Holborn on 07833 973567 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 3 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 4 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 5 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 6 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 7 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 10 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath