Police pursuing man who has been showing pornographic images to children
- Credit: Archant
A man who has been showing pornographic images to children is being hunted by police.
Officers have released a CCTV image of a man they would like to speak to, as they investigate a number of offences.
All of the offences occured in the Regents Park Estate, the first of which is believed to have been in March this year.
The actions of the male have caused both the victims and their families a great deal of distress.
Police urgently want to find this man who is described as white, medium build and is believed to be aged in his 40s.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Stephen Masterson of the Central North Command Unit, said: “These offences are causing children and their families upset and worry and must be stopped.
Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call detectives at Holborn on 07833 973567 or contact via Twitter @MetCC.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 6 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 7 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Belsize cameraman remembers Jim Henson and The Muppet Show
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure