Police issue urgent appeal for information about missing woman who had been behaving unusually
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Camden police are appealing for information about a 21-year-old woman who had been “unusually withdrawn” before she went missing in the early hours of this morning.
Samira Abdulrazak was last seen at her home in Kentish Town at around 3am on Tuesday October 18 by her sister.
Police are “growing increasingly concerned” about her. She reportedly had been behaving unusually and been quiet and withdrawn before her disappearance.
She is Asian, 5ft 5ins tall with black hair, and a noticeable scar on her forehead.
Police believe she was wearing a black dress with a cardigan when she went missing and possibly a black headscarf.
You may also want to watch:
Concerned officers are urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 2 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 5 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'
- 6 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Ice cream shop supporting freelancers opens in Primose Hill
- 9 Golders Green care home staff set for strike action