Police issue urgent appeal for information about missing woman who had been behaving unusually
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Camden police are appealing for information about a 21-year-old woman who had been “unusually withdrawn” before she went missing in the early hours of this morning.
Samira Abdulrazak was last seen at her home in Kentish Town at around 3am on Tuesday October 18 by her sister.
Police are “growing increasingly concerned” about her. She reportedly had been behaving unusually and been quiet and withdrawn before her disappearance.
She is Asian, 5ft 5ins tall with black hair, and a noticeable scar on her forehead.
Police believe she was wearing a black dress with a cardigan when she went missing and possibly a black headscarf.
You may also want to watch:
Concerned officers are urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 2 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
- 3 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 4 'Heart of the community': Muswell Hill Library celebrates 90 years
- 5 'Victim-blaming': Disabled woman fears leaving flat after neighbour's abuse
- 6 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 7 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 8 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 9 Prince William brings environmental Earthshot Prize ceremony to Ally Pally
- 10 'State pension must be raised or older people face a dismal future'