Police issue urgent appeal for information about missing woman who had been behaving unusually
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Camden police are appealing for information about a 21-year-old woman who had been “unusually withdrawn” before she went missing in the early hours of this morning.
Samira Abdulrazak was last seen at her home in Kentish Town at around 3am on Tuesday October 18 by her sister.
Police are “growing increasingly concerned” about her. She reportedly had been behaving unusually and been quiet and withdrawn before her disappearance.
She is Asian, 5ft 5ins tall with black hair, and a noticeable scar on her forehead.
Police believe she was wearing a black dress with a cardigan when she went missing and possibly a black headscarf.
You may also want to watch:
Concerned officers are urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Callum Chambers could be Arsenal's starting right-back
- 4 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 5 Arsenal signing Simone Boye Sorensen says she needed a 'new start'
- 6 'Wartime spirit' as residents save shops from flash floods
- 7 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes set for approval by Camden Council – again
- 8 Flash floods 'three feet high' leave basement flats 'uninhabitable'
- 9 On the fringe: Great shows in north London this summer
- 10 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds