Police issue urgent appeal for information about missing woman who had been behaving unusually
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
Camden police are appealing for information about a 21-year-old woman who had been “unusually withdrawn” before she went missing in the early hours of this morning.
Samira Abdulrazak was last seen at her home in Kentish Town at around 3am on Tuesday October 18 by her sister.
Police are “growing increasingly concerned” about her. She reportedly had been behaving unusually and been quiet and withdrawn before her disappearance.
She is Asian, 5ft 5ins tall with black hair, and a noticeable scar on her forehead.
Police believe she was wearing a black dress with a cardigan when she went missing and possibly a black headscarf.
You may also want to watch:
Concerned officers are urging anyone with information on her whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116000.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 5 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 8 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 9 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 10 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden