Police issue appeal after man is bottled in ‘random attack’ in Camden Town pub
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man received potentially life-changing injuries in a random attack inside a pub in Camden Town.
The 33-year-old Italian male was subject to a serious assault inside Quinn’s in Kentish Town Road on Sunday, January 11, between 2.30am and 3.30am.
He was said to be standing alone not too far from the bar when he suddenly felt an impact to the left side of his face.
It is believed a bottle or a glass was used which caused a large laceration and a possible life changing eye injury.
At this stage, police have no description of the suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Tina Baguena, Camden Major Crime Unit, said: “This appears to be a random, motiveless attack on an innocent man having a quiet drink.
“The attack left him with terrible injuries which may affect him for the rest of his life. I urge anyone with information to contact me urgently.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 4 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 8 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Obituary: Psychotherapist and author Dr Joseph Berke
Anyone who was witness to this incident or has information is asked to call Camden Major Crime Unit on 020 8733 6588 or 101 quoting reference CRIS 2300812/15.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.