Police issue appeal after man is bottled in ‘random attack’ in Camden Town pub
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man received potentially life-changing injuries in a random attack inside a pub in Camden Town.
The 33-year-old Italian male was subject to a serious assault inside Quinn’s in Kentish Town Road on Sunday, January 11, between 2.30am and 3.30am.
He was said to be standing alone not too far from the bar when he suddenly felt an impact to the left side of his face.
It is believed a bottle or a glass was used which caused a large laceration and a possible life changing eye injury.
At this stage, police have no description of the suspect.
Detective Constable Tina Baguena, Camden Major Crime Unit, said: “This appears to be a random, motiveless attack on an innocent man having a quiet drink.
“The attack left him with terrible injuries which may affect him for the rest of his life. I urge anyone with information to contact me urgently.”
- 1 The Queen’s Platinum Jubilee flypast: Where, and when, the planes will fly over north and east London
- 2 Five bedrooms, utterly charming and in Muswell Hill
- 3 Man arrested following stabbing on Royal College Street
- 4 Highgate woman pledges £1million for children's autism charity
- 5 CCTV footage released as family pay tribute to 'loving son' Olsi
- 6 'I'm sorry people had to wait 30 years,' former minister tells Infected Blood Inquiry
- 7 Floating park between Camden Town and King's Cross
- 8 First Muslim lord mayor of Westminster announced
- 9 Barnet: Two men charged following fatal High Road stabbing
- 10 Former Camden Council leader chooses women's safety charity for second mayoral year
Anyone who was witness to this incident or has information is asked to call Camden Major Crime Unit on 020 8733 6588 or 101 quoting reference CRIS 2300812/15.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.