Police issue appeal after man is bottled in ‘random attack’ in Camden Town pub
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for witnesses after a man received potentially life-changing injuries in a random attack inside a pub in Camden Town.
The 33-year-old Italian male was subject to a serious assault inside Quinn’s in Kentish Town Road on Sunday, January 11, between 2.30am and 3.30am.
He was said to be standing alone not too far from the bar when he suddenly felt an impact to the left side of his face.
It is believed a bottle or a glass was used which caused a large laceration and a possible life changing eye injury.
At this stage, police have no description of the suspect.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Constable Tina Baguena, Camden Major Crime Unit, said: “This appears to be a random, motiveless attack on an innocent man having a quiet drink.
“The attack left him with terrible injuries which may affect him for the rest of his life. I urge anyone with information to contact me urgently.”
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 3 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 4 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 9 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 10 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
Anyone who was witness to this incident or has information is asked to call Camden Major Crime Unit on 020 8733 6588 or 101 quoting reference CRIS 2300812/15.
Alternatively, contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.