Man stabbed in broad daylight in Camden High Street
- Credit: Harry Taylor
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Camden High Street in broad daylight on Sunday.
Officers were called shortly after 1.30pm after reports that a man in his 30s had been stabbed in the shoulder. The stabbing took place near Camden Town tube station.
He was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service. His condition was later confirmed not to be life threatening or life changing.
A knife was found afterwards during a search of the area.
Camden High Street and Greenland Road were briefly closed but have since reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Met on 101, quoting CAD 4311 of July 21.
Information can be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 7 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 8 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 9 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 10 Future of Royal Free Hospital nurseries uncertain amid staff consultation