Man stabbed in broad daylight in Camden High Street
- Credit: Harry Taylor
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Camden High Street in broad daylight on Sunday.
Officers were called shortly after 1.30pm after reports that a man in his 30s had been stabbed in the shoulder. The stabbing took place near Camden Town tube station.
He was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service. His condition was later confirmed not to be life threatening or life changing.
A knife was found afterwards during a search of the area.
Camden High Street and Greenland Road were briefly closed but have since reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Met on 101, quoting CAD 4311 of July 21.
Information can be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 2 O2 Centre redevelopment: Decision draws on Camden planning guidance
- 3 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 4 Crouch End salesman who nursed mum runs marathon for Diabetes UK
- 5 'Family unit': 28 Church Row wins readers' favourite restaurant
- 6 'Survived the storm': West Hampstead's The Alliance Pub wins reader's poll
- 7 Anger as second audit into £23m 'Mary Celeste' office block is delayed
- 8 Discover Crouch End's very own cathedral
- 9 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 10 Haringey Green Lanes flat fire sees 40 firefighters tackle blaze