Man stabbed in broad daylight in Camden High Street
- Credit: Harry Taylor
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Camden High Street in broad daylight on Sunday.
Officers were called shortly after 1.30pm after reports that a man in his 30s had been stabbed in the shoulder. The stabbing took place near Camden Town tube station.
He was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service. His condition was later confirmed not to be life threatening or life changing.
A knife was found afterwards during a search of the area.
Camden High Street and Greenland Road were briefly closed but have since reopened.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to call the Met on 101, quoting CAD 4311 of July 21.
Information can be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Haringey Council leader ousted by rival in Labour group vote
- 2 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 3 Revealed: The five most polluted places in Camden
- 4 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 5 Hundreds oppose Hampstead Heath dog walker licence scheme
- 6 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 7 Crouch End join cricketing and cultural exchange programme
- 8 'I want to make a difference': new leader for Haringey Council
- 9 Vagina Museum reopens with the history of periods
- 10 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17