Man stabbed in broad daylight in Camden High Street
- Credit: Harry Taylor
Police are investigating after a man was stabbed in Camden High Street in broad daylight on Sunday.
Officers were called shortly after 1.30pm after reports that a man in his 30s had been stabbed in the shoulder. The stabbing took place near Camden Town tube station.
He was taken to hospital by the London Ambulance Service. His condition was later confirmed not to be life threatening or life changing.
A knife was found afterwards during a search of the area.
Camden High Street and Greenland Road were briefly closed but have since reopened.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Met on 101, quoting CAD 4311 of July 21.
Information can be given anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Seven Sisters stabbing: Three jailed over Green Lanes gang killing
- 2 'We're proud of what we do': Kossoffs celebrates six months in Kentish Town
- 3 Two dead in Maida Vale: Woman stabbed and man 'struck by vehicle'
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Muswell Hill constituency changes consultation
- 5 Muswell Hill service ‘disgraceful’ as Royal Mail crisis continues
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of murder following Maida Vale deaths
- 7 'The joy of addiction is when you are free of it,' says Hampstead author
- 8 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 9 BAFTA-nominated BBC series returns to the Royal Free Hospital
- 10 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box