Police investigate anti-Semitic abuse on Golders Green bus
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an investigation into an alleged incident of anti-Semitic abuse on a Golders Green bus.
The incident is believed to involve a man, travelling on the 102 bus with a young child, hurling anti-Semitic abuse at three victims in their early 20s.
The suspect is described as a man of Middle-Eastern appearance, approximately five ft eight and with slight stubble.
The allegations were reported to police last month and an investigation is ongoing.
A police spokesman said: “Detectives in Barnet are investigating an allegation of anti-Semitic abuse. The incident is said to have taken place on 24 December at 22:30hrs, on a route 102 bus near Golders Green Bus Station.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are working with Transport for London to obtain any CCTV that is available. Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 'Forgotten Rivers' route proposed by The Ramblers
- 5 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 6 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 7 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 8 'The good times are back': Brendan the Navigator pub opens in Highgate
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Buyers launch legal action after £75k bill for flammable cladding