Police investigate anti-Semitic abuse on Golders Green bus
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an investigation into an alleged incident of anti-Semitic abuse on a Golders Green bus.
The incident is believed to involve a man, travelling on the 102 bus with a young child, hurling anti-Semitic abuse at three victims in their early 20s.
The suspect is described as a man of Middle-Eastern appearance, approximately five ft eight and with slight stubble.
The allegations were reported to police last month and an investigation is ongoing.
A police spokesman said: “Detectives in Barnet are investigating an allegation of anti-Semitic abuse. The incident is said to have taken place on 24 December at 22:30hrs, on a route 102 bus near Golders Green Bus Station.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are working with Transport for London to obtain any CCTV that is available. Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 3 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 8 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 Suburb couple start canal concerts with afternoon tea