Police investigate anti-Semitic abuse on Golders Green bus
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an investigation into an alleged incident of anti-Semitic abuse on a Golders Green bus.
The incident is believed to involve a man, travelling on the 102 bus with a young child, hurling anti-Semitic abuse at three victims in their early 20s.
The suspect is described as a man of Middle-Eastern appearance, approximately five ft eight and with slight stubble.
The allegations were reported to police last month and an investigation is ongoing.
A police spokesman said: “Detectives in Barnet are investigating an allegation of anti-Semitic abuse. The incident is said to have taken place on 24 December at 22:30hrs, on a route 102 bus near Golders Green Bus Station.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are working with Transport for London to obtain any CCTV that is available. Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 2 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Lockdown landscape artist changes job to paint full time
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'