Police investigate anti-Semitic abuse on Golders Green bus
- Credit: Archant
Barnet police have launched an investigation into an alleged incident of anti-Semitic abuse on a Golders Green bus.
The incident is believed to involve a man, travelling on the 102 bus with a young child, hurling anti-Semitic abuse at three victims in their early 20s.
The suspect is described as a man of Middle-Eastern appearance, approximately five ft eight and with slight stubble.
The allegations were reported to police last month and an investigation is ongoing.
A police spokesman said: “Detectives in Barnet are investigating an allegation of anti-Semitic abuse. The incident is said to have taken place on 24 December at 22:30hrs, on a route 102 bus near Golders Green Bus Station.
You may also want to watch:
“Officers are working with Transport for London to obtain any CCTV that is available. Anyone with information is asked to call the police on 101, or to remain anonymous call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 10 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab