Camden Town stabbing: Man left critical after being attacked outside Camden Town tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man has been left in a critical condition after being stabbed near Camden Town tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called shortly after midnight to Camden Road, to reports of a stabbing.
At the scene, they found a 26-year-old man with stab injuries.
He was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics before being taken to hospital. He is in a critical, but stable, condition.
A crime scene is in place. Camden Town Tube station is open, and the Northern Line is running as normal.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 7 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17