Camden Town stabbing: Man left critical after being attacked outside Camden Town tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man has been left in a critical condition after being stabbed near Camden Town tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called shortly after midnight to Camden Road, to reports of a stabbing.
At the scene, they found a 26-year-old man with stab injuries.
He was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics before being taken to hospital. He is in a critical, but stable, condition.
A crime scene is in place. Camden Town Tube station is open, and the Northern Line is running as normal.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 3 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 4 Arsenal start pre-season with win over Chelsea but dealt blow with Jordan Nobbs injury
- 5 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 6 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
- 7 Discovering 'rich' poetry of Hampstead Heath on guided tours
- 8 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 9 E-scooters set for Camden as council boss backs rental trial
- 10 Motorcyclist in 'life-threatening' condition after collision with a car in Maida Vale