Camden Town stabbing: Man left critical after being attacked outside Camden Town tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man has been left in a critical condition after being stabbed near Camden Town tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called shortly after midnight to Camden Road, to reports of a stabbing.
At the scene, they found a 26-year-old man with stab injuries.
He was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics before being taken to hospital. He is in a critical, but stable, condition.
A crime scene is in place. Camden Town Tube station is open, and the Northern Line is running as normal.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 6 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians