Camden Town stabbing: Man left critical after being attacked outside Camden Town tube station
- Credit: Archant
A man has been left in a critical condition after being stabbed near Camden Town tube station in the early hours of this morning.
Police were called shortly after midnight to Camden Road, to reports of a stabbing.
At the scene, they found a 26-year-old man with stab injuries.
He was treated at the scene by London Ambulance Service paramedics before being taken to hospital. He is in a critical, but stable, condition.
A crime scene is in place. Camden Town Tube station is open, and the Northern Line is running as normal.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 4 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 5 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash