Police called to threatened punch up at Vodafone in Swiss Cottage
A woman was arrested after allegedly threatening to punch a shop assistant at a Vodafone store in Swiss Cottage today (Friday, November 11).
Police were called to the mobile phone shop in Harben Parade in Finchley Road just after 11.30am.
A customer had allegedly gone into the shop and threatened to punch a member of staff.
She was taken outside and police set up a cordon around the shop.
Officers do not believe anyone was injured during the incident.
A 47-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence.
- 1 Landlord scales back 40% rent rise - but it is too late for some tenants
- 2 Italian sandwich shop opens in a Hampstead telephone box
- 3 'We don't need to drink more coffee' say cafés as Joe & The Juice moves in
- 4 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 5 Jimmy C's wife on how she is keeping 'his memory alive'
- 6 The most expensive homes sold in Camden in November 2021
- 7 The most expensive homes sold in Haringey in November 2021
- 8 Air ambulance mobilised as boy, 15, knifed in South Hampstead
- 9 The man who wants to put trains among the trees from Muswell Hill to Highgate
- 10 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road