Police called to threatened punch up at Vodafone in Swiss Cottage
A woman was arrested after allegedly threatening to punch a shop assistant at a Vodafone store in Swiss Cottage today (Friday, November 11).
Police were called to the mobile phone shop in Harben Parade in Finchley Road just after 11.30am.
A customer had allegedly gone into the shop and threatened to punch a member of staff.
She was taken outside and police set up a cordon around the shop.
Officers do not believe anyone was injured during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A 47-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence.
- 1 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 2 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 4 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 5 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics