Police called to threatened punch up at Vodafone in Swiss Cottage
A woman was arrested after allegedly threatening to punch a shop assistant at a Vodafone store in Swiss Cottage today (Friday, November 11).
Police were called to the mobile phone shop in Harben Parade in Finchley Road just after 11.30am.
A customer had allegedly gone into the shop and threatened to punch a member of staff.
She was taken outside and police set up a cordon around the shop.
Officers do not believe anyone was injured during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A 47-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 5 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
- 10 Man stabbed on Finchley Road