Police called to threatened punch up at Vodafone in Swiss Cottage
A woman was arrested after allegedly threatening to punch a shop assistant at a Vodafone store in Swiss Cottage today (Friday, November 11).
Police were called to the mobile phone shop in Harben Parade in Finchley Road just after 11.30am.
A customer had allegedly gone into the shop and threatened to punch a member of staff.
She was taken outside and police set up a cordon around the shop.
Officers do not believe anyone was injured during the incident.
You may also want to watch:
A 47-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of common assault and a public order offence.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 9 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives
- 10 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat