Police called to reports of Crouch End armed robbery
- Credit: PA WIRE
Officers discovered two men armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon in the NatWest bank
Police arrived shortly before 10:00am today, following reports of an armed robbery at the NatWest bank in Crouch End Hill, off the Broadway.
A police spokesman said: “Two men had entered the bank armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon and stole a quantity of cash.
“The suspects fled the scene on foot towards Hornsey.
“No-one in the bank was seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
“The Flying Squad is investigating.”
- 1 Armed police search Tube at Finchley Road and find 'imitation' gun
- 2 Brian Rose: Who is the London mayoral candidate in the suit on the billboards?
- 3 Teenage girls charged with Hampstead robberies
- 4 Hampstead Heath bosses look for injunction power to stop bad behaviour
- 5 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 6 Camden Council seeks to honour Covid-19 pandemic heroes
- 7 'Big elephant's backside': David Hare and Nicole Farhi slam house plans
- 8 The Magdala: US collector digs up pub history from long before Ruth Ellis
- 9 Lilian Baylis House: Old Decca Studios site for sale, but could become listed
- 10 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband