Police called to reports of Crouch End armed robbery
- Credit: PA WIRE
Officers discovered two men armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon in the NatWest bank
Police arrived shortly before 10:00am today, following reports of an armed robbery at the NatWest bank in Crouch End Hill, off the Broadway.
A police spokesman said: “Two men had entered the bank armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon and stole a quantity of cash.
“The suspects fled the scene on foot towards Hornsey.
“No-one in the bank was seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
“The Flying Squad is investigating.”
- 1 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 2 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 3 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 4 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 5 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 6 Ozil set for Arsenal exit
- 7 More goals, less mistakes needed says Spurs boss Mourinho
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 10 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent