Police called to reports of Crouch End armed robbery
- Credit: PA WIRE
Officers discovered two men armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon in the NatWest bank
Police arrived shortly before 10:00am today, following reports of an armed robbery at the NatWest bank in Crouch End Hill, off the Broadway.
A police spokesman said: “Two men had entered the bank armed with a suspected firearm and a large bladed weapon and stole a quantity of cash.
“The suspects fled the scene on foot towards Hornsey.
“No-one in the bank was seriously injured.
You may also want to watch:
“The Flying Squad is investigating.”
- 1 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 2 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 3 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 4 Hampstead 'business hero' honoured for work with Soho Dairy street stall
- 5 CQC says Royal Free 'comprehensively responded' to maternity issues
- 6 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes
- 7 Camden councillors rally against constituency boundary changes
- 8 'Something out of Blade Runner?' BT eyes screen near cinema
- 9 Convicted terrorist sent back to jail after bin lorry breach
- 10 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again