Police arrest three women at Camden ‘brothel’
- Credit: Archant
Three women have been arrested at a suspected brothel in Camden Town following complaints from residents.
Police arrested a 37-year-old on suspicion of money laundering after officers found a large amount of money at the property in Lyme Street last month.
She was also arrested on suspicion of managing a brothel, alongside a 34-year-old and a 27-year-old who were arrested on suspicion of entering the UK illegally.
The 37-year-old was bailed to return to a north London police station later this month.
The 27-year-old was told to report to UK Visas and Immigration and issued with a temporary admission immigration form.
You may also want to watch:
The 34-year-old was later released without charge.
Police are now taking action to close the suspected brothel.
- 1 Arrests made after reports of antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 2 Arsenal Women on cloud nine after big FA Cup win
- 3 Lane closure scrapped after high pollution readings double
- 4 Pubs and restaurants look forward to 'normality' of indoors on May 17
- 5 Tottenham Women seal extra time win over Sheffield United
- 6 Hampstead man jailed for pub 'revenge attack' on Jewish Tory barrister
- 7 Falling stonework narrowly misses outdoor diners at Crouch End cafe
- 8 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 9 Obituary: 'Striking and beautiful' north London mother Mary Collins
- 10 You have to laugh – mental health and the role of comedy in our lives