Police arrest three women at Camden ‘brothel’
- Credit: Archant
Three women have been arrested at a suspected brothel in Camden Town following complaints from residents.
Police arrested a 37-year-old on suspicion of money laundering after officers found a large amount of money at the property in Lyme Street last month.
She was also arrested on suspicion of managing a brothel, alongside a 34-year-old and a 27-year-old who were arrested on suspicion of entering the UK illegally.
The 37-year-old was bailed to return to a north London police station later this month.
The 27-year-old was told to report to UK Visas and Immigration and issued with a temporary admission immigration form.
You may also want to watch:
The 34-year-old was later released without charge.
Police are now taking action to close the suspected brothel.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 5 Covid, O2, police, village square, Notting Hill Genesis and the Suburb
- 6 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 7 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council