Police appeal over car shot at in Muswell Hill
- Credit: Archant
The Met are appealing for witnesses to gunshots in Muswell Hill last weekend to come forward.
Police were called at around 9.35pm on October 4 to reports of “a road traffic collision and firearm discharge” near to Coppetts Road.
It was reported that shots were fired at a car which then collided with parked cars.
No-one is thought to have been injured, while no arrests have yet been made and police enquiries continue.
The car in question was a silver estate car – police found bullet holes in the side door.
Officers asked anyone with information that could assist them to contact 101 or tweet @MetCC and quote CAD6659/4Oct.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, witnesses can call the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 How Agatha Christie spent the war in Hampstead
- 2 The Magdala returns as pubs and restaurants reopen indoors on May 17
- 3 Burger King launches its first 'dark kitchen' for north London deliveries
- 4 Bailed: Men arrested in connection with antisemitic abuse in St John's Wood
- 5 Teenage girls banned from Camden after Hampstead robbery spree
- 6 Residents bid farewell to Highgate Station’s beloved black cat
- 7 'No one cares': Mother claims 'horrible' leaks and mould left ignored
- 8 Barnet councillor leaves Tory group over 'personal matter'
- 9 Hampstead man 'scammed out of £700' by DPD worker
- 10 Huge summer window awaits Daniel Levy at Tottenham Hotspur