Police appealing for witnesses to Mornington Crescent assault
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an assault outside Mornington Crescent Tube Station a year ago are appealing for help to trace a man they need to speak to.
On March 10 at 3.40am a 39-year-old man suffered a black eye and swelling to his nose and face after he was attacked.
The attacker is white, slim, aged 20-25 and had short blonde hair.
He was wearing a black blazer, white low cut top with a black character on it, black skinny jeans and black shoes.
He punched the victim several times in the face and continued his attack after the man had collapsed on the ground.
You may also want to watch:
Trainee Det Con Natalie Gilder, from Camden police, said: “This appears to be a completely unprovoked attack and although it was in the early hours, there could be someone out there who may have seen what happened.”
Anyone with information about the assault is asked to call Camden police on 101 or Crimestoppers anoymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 Hampstead house ravaged by early morning blaze
- 3 Man charged with Haringey murder and victim named
- 4 Haverstock Hill petrol station 'assault' arrest as motorists queue for fuel
- 5 'It's madness': Queues block north London roads amid petrol shortage
- 6 Artist who captures North London's 'special light'
- 7 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 8 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?