Police appealing for witnesses to Mornington Crescent assault
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an assault outside Mornington Crescent Tube Station a year ago are appealing for help to trace a man they need to speak to.
On March 10 at 3.40am a 39-year-old man suffered a black eye and swelling to his nose and face after he was attacked.
The attacker is white, slim, aged 20-25 and had short blonde hair.
He was wearing a black blazer, white low cut top with a black character on it, black skinny jeans and black shoes.
He punched the victim several times in the face and continued his attack after the man had collapsed on the ground.
Trainee Det Con Natalie Gilder, from Camden police, said: “This appears to be a completely unprovoked attack and although it was in the early hours, there could be someone out there who may have seen what happened.”
Anyone with information about the assault is asked to call Camden police on 101 or Crimestoppers anoymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Cops swoop on cannabis farm rumoured to be 'largest ever' busted in Haringey
- 2 'Ruining our vibe': Muswell Hill coffee shop divides community opinion
- 3 Motorists handed fines for visiting Covid-19 car park test centre
- 4 Stolen car crashes in Kentish Town leaving woman hospitalised
- 5 'Large cannabis factory’ discovered on Frobisher Road
- 6 Barnet, Camden and Haringey receive boost for low vaccine uptake
- 7 Hampstead Heath past and present at new exhibition of London
- 8 How mental health services are changing in north London
- 9 Pond Street potholes causing 'mini earthquake' and 'damage to homes'
- 10 Ashling Murphy: Camden pays tribute to murdered primary school teacher