Police appealing for witnesses to Mornington Crescent assault
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating an assault outside Mornington Crescent Tube Station a year ago are appealing for help to trace a man they need to speak to.
On March 10 at 3.40am a 39-year-old man suffered a black eye and swelling to his nose and face after he was attacked.
The attacker is white, slim, aged 20-25 and had short blonde hair.
He was wearing a black blazer, white low cut top with a black character on it, black skinny jeans and black shoes.
He punched the victim several times in the face and continued his attack after the man had collapsed on the ground.
You may also want to watch:
Trainee Det Con Natalie Gilder, from Camden police, said: “This appears to be a completely unprovoked attack and although it was in the early hours, there could be someone out there who may have seen what happened.”
Anyone with information about the assault is asked to call Camden police on 101 or Crimestoppers anoymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 2 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 3 Man detained after series of attacks on women in Hampstead
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 The snow is beautiful and fun - but during Covid we must stick to the rules
- 6 Pictures: Fun for families as the snow arrives on Hampstead Heath
- 7 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta expecting another tough game against Southampton
- 8 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 9 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 10 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead