Primrose Hill robbery: Police appeal after delivery driver tied up during theft of expensive watches
- Credit: Archant
Police are appealing for help finding the “calculating and callous” criminals who tied up a delivery driver in Primrose Hill before stealing more than 40 expensive watches.
Detectives believe three men robbed the van, in Chalcot Road, on March 13 at 6.40pm.
The van’s driver was threatened and restrained and the men then loaded their own car – a black Audi A3 – with the high-value watches.
The watches were being returned to their owners around the world when the robbery took place.
Det Con Scott Sellars, of the Met’s Central North CID, said he wanted to know if anyone saw the robbery take place or had been offered a large quantity of watches for sale.
He added: “These criminals were calculating and callous, and they used the threat of violence against the delivery driver. It is important that they are caught.”
You may also want to watch:
There have been no arrests and the Audi has not been found. Anyone with information should call 101 or tweet @MetCC using reference number CAD 6386/13Mar.
To remain anonymous, please contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep