Police appeal for one of Camden’s ‘most wanted’ criminals
This is the face of one of Camden’s most wanted offenders, who police hope to apprehend before the year is out.
Tony Moran, of Cotleigh Road, West Hampstead, has been on the run since he was released on licence from prison in October this year, having already served about 15 months for burglary.
A warrant for the 20-year-old’s arrest for breaching his licence conditions was issued on November 9.
Officers are currently following a number of lines of enquiry to locate Moran, who has connections to Brent and Barnet, as well as Camden.
Acting Det Con Insp Les Newman, of Camden Police, said: “We believe that Tony Moran poses a significant risk to the public and should not be approached.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white male, approximately 5’ 7” tall, of proportionate build with short dark hair.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Moran is asked to call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 2 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 3 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 4 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 5 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 6 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 7 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 8 Famous Parliament Hill view still obscured as nesting birds delay work
- 9 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 10 Letter on shopping for one!