Police appeal for one of Camden’s ‘most wanted’ criminals
This is the face of one of Camden’s most wanted offenders, who police hope to apprehend before the year is out.
Tony Moran, of Cotleigh Road, West Hampstead, has been on the run since he was released on licence from prison in October this year, having already served about 15 months for burglary.
A warrant for the 20-year-old’s arrest for breaching his licence conditions was issued on November 9.
Officers are currently following a number of lines of enquiry to locate Moran, who has connections to Brent and Barnet, as well as Camden.
Acting Det Con Insp Les Newman, of Camden Police, said: “We believe that Tony Moran poses a significant risk to the public and should not be approached.”
He is described as a white male, approximately 5’ 7” tall, of proportionate build with short dark hair.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Moran is asked to call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Hanukkah 2021: Five events in north London tonight
- 2 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 3 Warnings of ice across London amid plummeting temperatures
- 4 Burglar posing as police officer 'preyed upon the elderly'
- 5 Possible travel disruptions in north London this week
- 6 CCTV: Man makes ‘sexually explicit comments’ to teen on tube
- 7 Susan Jones obituary: A 'humble' Muswell Hill shop owner of 40 years
- 8 Artist with autism exhibits vibrant London scenes at Lido Cafe
- 9 North London Chorus to perform in Muswell Hill
- 10 Highgate Hill housing plans spark fears over new pub's future