Police appeal for one of Camden’s ‘most wanted’ criminals
This is the face of one of Camden’s most wanted offenders, who police hope to apprehend before the year is out.
Tony Moran, of Cotleigh Road, West Hampstead, has been on the run since he was released on licence from prison in October this year, having already served about 15 months for burglary.
A warrant for the 20-year-old’s arrest for breaching his licence conditions was issued on November 9.
Officers are currently following a number of lines of enquiry to locate Moran, who has connections to Brent and Barnet, as well as Camden.
Acting Det Con Insp Les Newman, of Camden Police, said: “We believe that Tony Moran poses a significant risk to the public and should not be approached.”
You may also want to watch:
He is described as a white male, approximately 5’ 7” tall, of proportionate build with short dark hair.
Anyone with any information on the whereabouts of Moran is asked to call Camden Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 4 'It's a godsend': Hampstead pubs and shops back serving the community
- 5 Highgate reopens: Pubs and salons 'elated' to be back as lockdown eases
- 6 Child artworks breathe life into Hampstead Heath and Gospel Oak bridge
- 7 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 8 Lockdown easing April 12 live updates: North London shops and pubs reopen
- 9 Royal Free ITU nurse who swapped the Caribbean for a Covid ward
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'