Burglars steal designer sunglasses during rush-hour smash-and-grab in Swiss Cottage
- Credit: Archant
Burglars stole hundreds of pounds worth of designer sunglasses in a smash-and-grab in Swiss Cottage this morning.
The frames were taken from Vision Express in Harben Parade during the break-in at rush-hour. The burglars smashed the window at the front of the store to gain access, before taking the glasses and escaping.
The incident took place before staff had turned up to the store, so nobody was injured. A call was made to police at 9am. They believe it was reported some time after it took place.
Appointments for customers were cancelled this morning as the Met's officers investigated. They are currently examining fingerprints left at the site and looking at the store's CCTV.
Anyone with information is asked to call 101, quoting crime reference number 1920 of May 30.
You may also want to watch:
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 0207 433 0119.
- 1 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 2 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 3 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 4 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 5 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 6 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Former pupils launch creative fund to honour inspirational teacher
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill