Police appeal after vulnerable girl, 16, goes missing in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Camden have appealed for help to find a vulnerable missing girl.
Yasmin Ashkir, 16 was last seen on Monday.
Yasmin is of Somali/Dutch heritage and is described as an olive-skinned female of very slim build with dark brown curly hair.
She was last seen wearing a grey ‘Radar’ snapback hat, white skinny jeans, and a long sleeveless beige/grey t-shirt.
A statement from the Met Police said she is known to frequent the Harrow area, and has also been previously been found in Hemel Hempstead, in Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 101.
- 1 Teenager's artwork reimagines grandfather's class photo
- 2 'The euphoria felt like the Summer of Love' – Kaleidoscope at Ally Pally
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 5 Highgate's assassin: the student hostel where a murder was planned
- 6 See inside the new superhero kids' clothing store with indoor bike ramps
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Modern murder mysteries set in the heart of Hampstead
- 9 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 10 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'