Police appeal after vulnerable girl, 16, goes missing in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Camden have appealed for help to find a vulnerable missing girl.
Yasmin Ashkir, 16 was last seen on Monday.
Yasmin is of Somali/Dutch heritage and is described as an olive-skinned female of very slim build with dark brown curly hair.
She was last seen wearing a grey ‘Radar’ snapback hat, white skinny jeans, and a long sleeveless beige/grey t-shirt.
A statement from the Met Police said she is known to frequent the Harrow area, and has also been previously been found in Hemel Hempstead, in Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 101.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change