Police appeal after vulnerable girl, 16, goes missing in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police in Camden have appealed for help to find a vulnerable missing girl.
Yasmin Ashkir, 16 was last seen on Monday.
Yasmin is of Somali/Dutch heritage and is described as an olive-skinned female of very slim build with dark brown curly hair.
She was last seen wearing a grey ‘Radar’ snapback hat, white skinny jeans, and a long sleeveless beige/grey t-shirt.
A statement from the Met Police said she is known to frequent the Harrow area, and has also been previously been found in Hemel Hempstead, in Hampstead.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact Camden police on 101.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 9 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'