Police appeal after man stabbed in Camden
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and information after a young man, in his teens or early twenties, was stabbed in the afternoon.
Officers were called at approximately 16:50pm on May 5 following reports of a man stabbed in St Pauls Crescent.
London Ambulance Service attended and the man, believed to be aged in his late teens or early 20s, was taken to a central London hospital for treatment. His injuries were not life threatening.
Officers are appealing to anyone who was in the area of St Pauls Crescent at around the time of the incident and witnessed the assault, or the events leading up to or after the assault, to contact them.
Anyone with information can call the Central North Command Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage, officers retain an open mind as to the motive.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 6 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 7 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 8 Koko to return with extra venues and community spaces for musicians
- 9 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 10 Home of the Week: Refurbished three storey, five bedroom family home for sale in Finchley