Police appeal after man stabbed in Camden
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and information after a young man, in his teens or early twenties, was stabbed in the afternoon.
Officers were called at approximately 16:50pm on May 5 following reports of a man stabbed in St Pauls Crescent.
London Ambulance Service attended and the man, believed to be aged in his late teens or early 20s, was taken to a central London hospital for treatment. His injuries were not life threatening.
Officers are appealing to anyone who was in the area of St Pauls Crescent at around the time of the incident and witnessed the assault, or the events leading up to or after the assault, to contact them.
Anyone with information can call the Central North Command Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage, officers retain an open mind as to the motive.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Developer's plan for six houses in old pub car park in Highgate Hill
- 2 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 3 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 4 Arsenal hit Gillingham for ten in FA Cup
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have to win these games or face consequence
- 6 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 7 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 8 The Heath, exhaust theft, public access, Centene, the Streatery and more
- 9 Hampstead Literary Society launched - and looking for exciting writers
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'