Police appeal after man stabbed in Camden
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and information after a young man, in his teens or early twenties, was stabbed in the afternoon.
Officers were called at approximately 16:50pm on May 5 following reports of a man stabbed in St Pauls Crescent.
London Ambulance Service attended and the man, believed to be aged in his late teens or early 20s, was taken to a central London hospital for treatment. His injuries were not life threatening.
Officers are appealing to anyone who was in the area of St Pauls Crescent at around the time of the incident and witnessed the assault, or the events leading up to or after the assault, to contact them.
Anyone with information can call the Central North Command Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage, officers retain an open mind as to the motive.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Tottenham squad is slowly taking shape but uncertainty remains
- 2 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 3 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 4 'Body blow': Crouch End NatWest bank to close
- 5 Arsenal complete signing of Norweigan midfielder Frida Maanum
- 6 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 7 Spoiler: Cycling up Haverstock Hill is hard work
- 8 Ken Clarke's anger at 'pointless' Infected Blood Inquiry questions
- 9 Source Bulk Foods health store opens in Crouch End
- 10 'The council thought asking your view is unnecessary'