Police appeal after man stabbed in Camden
Detectives are appealing for witnesses and information after a young man, in his teens or early twenties, was stabbed in the afternoon.
Officers were called at approximately 16:50pm on May 5 following reports of a man stabbed in St Pauls Crescent.
London Ambulance Service attended and the man, believed to be aged in his late teens or early 20s, was taken to a central London hospital for treatment. His injuries were not life threatening.
Officers are appealing to anyone who was in the area of St Pauls Crescent at around the time of the incident and witnessed the assault, or the events leading up to or after the assault, to contact them.
Anyone with information can call the Central North Command Unit via 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
At this early stage, officers retain an open mind as to the motive.
There have been no arrests and enquiries continue.
- 1 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 2 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 3 Kentish Town café fundraises to keep community spirit alive
- 4 Free Nazanin: Calls for clarity as West Hampstead mum's sentence draws to a close
- 5 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 6 Hampstead families aim to raise £50,000 to feed Royal Free medics
- 7 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Keepers read bedtime 'tails' from London Zoo during closure
- 10 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's