Police appeal after man punched in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after a fight outside a restaurant in Belsize Park.
Police were called at about 6.15pm on Saturday to reports of an assault in the street outside Retsina in Belsize Lane.
The victim, a 41-year-old man who had earlier been escorted from a private party at the Greek eaterie, was punched in the face before the suspect made off along Belsize Terrace.
The suspect was white, aged about 25 to 30, 5ft 7in tall, with short brown hair.
Officers said the victim was taken to hospital but his injuries were not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Camden CID are investigating.
- 1 Spot the '90s pop stars in the Never Mind the Buzzcocks identity parade
- 2 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 3 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 4 'It's devastating': Golders Green mother speaks out about rare genetic disease
- 5 Explore 8 of north London's prettiest streets
- 6 Four charged following reports of antisemitism in St John's Wood
- 7 Theatre review: Crouch End and Upminster collide in modern love story
- 8 'The Bell of Hampstead': New pub to take over Cork and Bottle site
- 9 'My theatre group saved my life on a Zoom call,' says amputee
- 10 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.