Police appeal after man punched in Belsize Park
- Credit: Archant
A man was taken to hospital after a fight outside a restaurant in Belsize Park.
Police were called at about 6.15pm on Saturday to reports of an assault in the street outside Retsina in Belsize Lane.
The victim, a 41-year-old man who had earlier been escorted from a private party at the Greek eaterie, was punched in the face before the suspect made off along Belsize Terrace.
The suspect was white, aged about 25 to 30, 5ft 7in tall, with short brown hair.
Officers said the victim was taken to hospital but his injuries were not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
No arrests have been made.
Officers from Camden CID are investigating.
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 4 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues
- 5 Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta echoes players' support for absent Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 6 Arsenal face a crucial week as they bid to start pushing on
- 7 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 We must take the vaccine to protect the BAME community
- 10 MPs challenge Hampstead Heath ponds swimming charges hike
Anyone with information is asked to call police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or visit crimestoppers-uk.org.