Police appeal after ‘brutal’ attack in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to find following a violent assault.
Officers launched their investigation after a man was found stabbed just before 4am in Camden on April 18.
Four men set upon their victim after he got into an argument with them while walking along Camden High Street towards Eversholt Street where he was later found suffering stab wounds.
Paramedics took the victim to a central London hospital from where he has since been discharged.
Following the attack – during which the 26-year-old was knocked to the ground before being stabbed – the suspects made off with three fleeing down Eversholt Street and one heading towards Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con David Rigby said: “I am hoping by releasing this image, someone will recognise this man and come forward to speak to police.
“This was a brutal and shocking attack with no apparent motive.”
- 1 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement
- 2 Council denies liability for Church Row bollards car damage
- 3 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 4 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 5 Man killed in 'shooting' in north London
- 6 Nursery to open in former Highgate Barclays building
- 7 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 8 Meet the entrepreneur helping Londoners find the cool dining spots
- 9 Man jailed for rape of young girl in north London 40 years ago
- 10 'More than a shop': Storm in a Teacup in 100 nation-wide small businesses
Two teenagers, both aged 17, were arrested as part of the investigation and have since been released under investigation.
Enquiries continue to trace the others involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Central North Command Unit CID via 07766 781 861 or 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.