Police appeal after ‘brutal’ attack in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to find following a violent assault.
Officers launched their investigation after a man was found stabbed just before 4am in Camden on April 18.
Four men set upon their victim after he got into an argument with them while walking along Camden High Street towards Eversholt Street where he was later found suffering stab wounds.
Paramedics took the victim to a central London hospital from where he has since been discharged.
Following the attack – during which the 26-year-old was knocked to the ground before being stabbed – the suspects made off with three fleeing down Eversholt Street and one heading towards Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con David Rigby said: “I am hoping by releasing this image, someone will recognise this man and come forward to speak to police.
“This was a brutal and shocking attack with no apparent motive.”
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 5 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 9 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep
Two teenagers, both aged 17, were arrested as part of the investigation and have since been released under investigation.
Enquiries continue to trace the others involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Central North Command Unit CID via 07766 781 861 or 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.