Police appeal after ‘brutal’ attack in Camden
- Credit: Archant
Police have released an image of a man they want to find following a violent assault.
Officers launched their investigation after a man was found stabbed just before 4am in Camden on April 18.
Four men set upon their victim after he got into an argument with them while walking along Camden High Street towards Eversholt Street where he was later found suffering stab wounds.
Paramedics took the victim to a central London hospital from where he has since been discharged.
Following the attack – during which the 26-year-old was knocked to the ground before being stabbed – the suspects made off with three fleeing down Eversholt Street and one heading towards Mornington Crescent.
You may also want to watch:
Det Con David Rigby said: “I am hoping by releasing this image, someone will recognise this man and come forward to speak to police.
“This was a brutal and shocking attack with no apparent motive.”
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council
- 3 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 6 Camden residents offered symptom-free Covid testing
- 7 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 8 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 9 Westminster Council shelves Paddington Rec cycling plans
- 10 Plans for council homes to replace Highgate car wash
Two teenagers, both aged 17, were arrested as part of the investigation and have since been released under investigation.
Enquiries continue to trace the others involved.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Central North Command Unit CID via 07766 781 861 or 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.