Pensioner found with serious head injuries in Queen’s Wood
POLICE are investigating after a man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
POLICE are investigating after an 84-year-old man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
Haringey Police were called to the woods near Wood Vale, between Muswell Hill and Highgate, by the London Ambulance Service just after 2pm this afternoon after a member of public found the man.
A HEMS air ambulance attended the scene, but the man was eventually taken by ambulance to a London hospital, where is he is in a critical but stable condition.
A police spokeswoman said enquiries were ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “At this early stage, police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident and ask anyone with information to contact DS Stuart Robinson of Haringey CID on 020 8345 0838.”
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 3 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 4 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 5 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 6 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 7 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 10 St John's Wood High Street traders' fears after Harry's closure