Pensioner found with serious head injuries in Queen’s Wood
POLICE are investigating after a man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
POLICE are investigating after an 84-year-old man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
Haringey Police were called to the woods near Wood Vale, between Muswell Hill and Highgate, by the London Ambulance Service just after 2pm this afternoon after a member of public found the man.
A HEMS air ambulance attended the scene, but the man was eventually taken by ambulance to a London hospital, where is he is in a critical but stable condition.
A police spokeswoman said enquiries were ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “At this early stage, police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident and ask anyone with information to contact DS Stuart Robinson of Haringey CID on 020 8345 0838.”
- 1 Hampstead creperies told to close by Camden Council because of 'Covid risk'
- 2 Teenager dies after stabbing in Archway
- 3 Mikel Arteta in dark over format of Arsenal and Benfica's Europa League tie
- 4 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 5 Ole & Steen bakery set to open in Hampstead's former Café Rouge
- 6 Arsenal forward Katie Godden joins Charlton Athletic
- 7 Camden Council 'considers' bringing leisure centres in-house post-Covid
- 8 HS2 tunnel protesters evicted in 'siege' outside Euston Station
- 9 Police mourn 'devoted' Camden constable who died from Covid
- 10 Royal Free calls in the army as 'unprecedented' demand continues