Pensioner found with serious head injuries in Queen’s Wood
POLICE are investigating after a man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
POLICE are investigating after an 84-year-old man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
Haringey Police were called to the woods near Wood Vale, between Muswell Hill and Highgate, by the London Ambulance Service just after 2pm this afternoon after a member of public found the man.
A HEMS air ambulance attended the scene, but the man was eventually taken by ambulance to a London hospital, where is he is in a critical but stable condition.
A police spokeswoman said enquiries were ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “At this early stage, police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident and ask anyone with information to contact DS Stuart Robinson of Haringey CID on 020 8345 0838.”
- 1 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 2 Northern Line tube 'assault': CCTV images released of two women
- 3 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 4 Best friends: Meet the man and his cat exploring London on a bike
- 5 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 6 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 7 Hampstead Miss Universe GB finalist champions mixed-heritage representation
- 8 Jailed: Man who murdered friend Jack Ampadu in Kentish Town
- 9 Kentish Town teen creates football team to 'bring community together'
- 10 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu