Pensioner found with serious head injuries in Queen’s Wood
POLICE are investigating after a man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
POLICE are investigating after an 84-year-old man was found in Queen’s Wood with critical head injuries this afternoon.
Haringey Police were called to the woods near Wood Vale, between Muswell Hill and Highgate, by the London Ambulance Service just after 2pm this afternoon after a member of public found the man.
A HEMS air ambulance attended the scene, but the man was eventually taken by ambulance to a London hospital, where is he is in a critical but stable condition.
A police spokeswoman said enquiries were ongoing.
You may also want to watch:
She added: “At this early stage, police are investigating the circumstances surrounding the incident and ask anyone with information to contact DS Stuart Robinson of Haringey CID on 020 8345 0838.”
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes