North Hill stabbing: Highgate teenager charged
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a stabbing in Highgate have charged a 17-year-old male.
The teenager, from the Highgate area, was charged on Friday (February 7) with GBH with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
He is due to appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday (February 8).
On Wednesday (February 5), a 16-year-old male was found by police in Broadlands Close having been stabbed in North Hill.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service where he remains. His condition is stable and not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the North Area Command Unit continue to investigate.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Piers Plowright: 'An extraordinary force, devoted to Hampstead'
- 3 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 4 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 5 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes given the green light
- 6 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 7 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 8 Barnet Council called in bailiffs over non-existent council tax bill
- 9 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 10 Ken Clarke's Infected Blood Inquiry words were 'offensive' – campaigners