North Hill stabbing: Highgate teenager charged
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a stabbing in Highgate have charged a 17-year-old male.
The teenager, from the Highgate area, was charged on Friday (February 7) with GBH with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
He is due to appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday (February 8).
On Wednesday (February 5), a 16-year-old male was found by police in Broadlands Close having been stabbed in North Hill.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service where he remains. His condition is stable and not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the North Area Command Unit continue to investigate.
- 1 Lockdown easing 'super positive' for West Hampstead shops
- 2 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 3 Teen charged with killing 21-year-old man in Brent Cross
- 4 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 5 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 6 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 7 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 10 Highgate primary praises new school street scheme restricting cars