North Hill stabbing: Highgate teenager charged
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a stabbing in Highgate have charged a 17-year-old male.
The teenager, from the Highgate area, was charged on Friday (February 7) with GBH with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
He is due to appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday (February 8).
On Wednesday (February 5), a 16-year-old male was found by police in Broadlands Close having been stabbed in North Hill.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service where he remains. His condition is stable and not life threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Detectives from the North Area Command Unit continue to investigate.
- 1 Woman dies after house fire in Muswell Hill
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 4 Hampstead Ballet School star wins place at Bolshoi academy in Moscow
- 5 Helen McCrory: 'Mighty' Tufnell Park actress dies aged 52
- 6 Slavia Prague v Arsenal: Five Things We Learned
- 7 Hampstead robberies: Inside the police chase which caught 8 violent criminals
- 8 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 9 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 10 Myanmar ambassador pleads for help from Hampstead doorstep