North Hill stabbing: Highgate teenager charged
- Credit: Archant
Detectives investigating a stabbing in Highgate have charged a 17-year-old male.
The teenager, from the Highgate area, was charged on Friday (February 7) with GBH with intent and possession of an offensive weapon.
He is due to appear in custody at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court on Saturday (February 8).
On Wednesday (February 5), a 16-year-old male was found by police in Broadlands Close having been stabbed in North Hill.
He was taken to hospital by London Ambulance Service where he remains. His condition is stable and not life threatening.
Detectives from the North Area Command Unit continue to investigate.
- 1 'Unimaginable loss': Father and daughter stabbed to death in north London
- 2 Covid-19: Omicron cases confirmed in Haringey and Barnet
- 3 George Michael estate helps fund Highgate Christmas lights
- 4 'Unacceptable': Highgate fears over TfL bus changes
- 5 Covid-19: Omicron variant case confirmed in Camden
- 6 Camden Market has major makeover with new cinema, shops and food stalls
- 7 Masked-up Boris Johnson poses for selfies at Wood Green care centre
- 8 Barnet chemist named independent pharmacy of the year
- 9 Hampstead Heath to host first Christmas Fayre
- 10 Haringey first council to call for Edmonton incinerator pause