New image of Harrow Road assault suspect
Police have released a photo of a man they want to speak to in connection with a serious assault on Harrow Road last New Year’s Eve.
At approximately 11.50pm on December 31, a 17-year-old male was injured in an unprovoked attack at Carolina Chicken restaurant on Harrow Road.
The victim was with friends when a suspect entered the shop with what is believed to be a broken glass bottle in his hand before causing serious chest and arm injuries to the teenager, who has now made a full recovery.
The suspect was accompanied by up to eight other men who also assaulted both the victim and his friends before leaving the scene.
Earlier the same day, the suspect is believed to have been involved in a separate incident at 6pm where a 23-year-old victim was injured at a shop in Westfield London Shopping Centre in Shepherd’s Bush.
You may also want to watch:
Following the earlier incident the suspect was caught on CCTV travelling on a bus towards north Westminster.
Westminster Police Det Con Jorden Brewster said: “Police wish to speak with this man urgently regarding these incidents.
- 1 'Picture of health': Mum's tribute to son who died of sudden cardiac arrest
- 2 Police investigate reported rape of teenager
- 3 The situation in North London as Arsenal come up against Spurs
- 4 London Zoo's aviary unwrapped to create new monkey home
- 5 Tennis coach 'distraught' at losing Belsize role amid club row
- 6 Clapped in the street - and assaulted: Staff call for behaviour change in A&E
- 7 Watchdog upholds 27 complaints over 'systemic' failures by Haringey Council
- 8 E-scooter rider arrested over suspected drug dealing
- 9 The Vagina Museum searches for new home as Camden Market leases end
- 10 'Time for banks to share a Crouch End branch'
“He is a black man aged around 18 wearing a very distinctive striped hat and dark clothing.”
Anyone with information should call police on 0200 7321 6717 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
A 15-year-old boy has been charged with ABH in connection with the Harrow Road incident and given a six-month referral order.
An 18-year-old man was also arrested in connection with the incident but bailed until March.