Camden man leaps from dock and flees court after being handed jail term
- Credit: Met Police
A Camden man is on the run after leaping from the dock at Wood Green Crown Court and escaping the building by breaking a Perspex screen.
Nathan Oloyowang, 22, had just been sentenced to 10 months behind bars when he escaped on the afternoon of June 4.
Police said a member of court security staff suffered "slight" hand injuries during the incident.
Oloyowang has been convicted of a dangerous driving charge – and now the Met Police are appealing for the public's help in finding him.
People are warned not to approach the fugitive, who is known to live in the NW3 postcode in Camden, but to call 999 immediately if they spot him.
Oloyowang is described as Black, 6ft 1in tall, with a heavy build and short dark hair. He was clean shaven when he was last seen.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with other information is asked to call police on 101 or tweet @MetCC, providing the reference 5033/04JUN.
Information can also be provided to Crimestoppers, anonymously, either online or by calling 0800 555 111.
- 1 Golders Green Hippodrome sold as Islamic centre plan abandoned
- 2 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 3 'From Archway to Selfridges… The Toy Project'
- 4 Richard Ratcliffe on hunger strike over government failure to secure Nazanin's release
- 5 Hundreds gather on Primrose Hill to mourn Nicole Hurley
- 6 Dusty Springfield to Doris Lessing: A dive into West Hampstead history
- 7 'As a welcoming, tolerant and caring community, we have all lost'
- 8 Christmas at Kenwood light trail gets go-ahead
- 9 Top spooky Halloween events in Hampstead and Highgate
- 10 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'