Mystery over spate of vandalism at popular Hampstead coffee shop
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation after a coffee shop suffered a spate of vandalism.
Shop windows at Ginger and White in Perrin’s Court, Hampstead, have been smashed or cracked four times in the past six months.
Officers do not know if the attacks are linked and no arrests have been made.
Manager Kristina Stepan, 22, said: “We have no idea why this is happening.
“They smashed all three front windows last time. Then we go about fixing the windows and cleaning up – it’s not great.
You may also want to watch:
“The first time, I think a few shops were targeted, but that was only the first one. Ever since then, it’s just been us.”
Anyone with information can call police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 5 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 6 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Murder arrest after Primrose Hill woman dies from stab wounds