Muswell Hill stabbing: 21-year-old charged with GBH after high street knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21 year-old has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent over Thursday’s stabbing in Muswell Hill.
Keray Granfield, of Muswell Hill Road, was arrested yesterday and charged this morning.
Granfield will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court later today.
The victim, also 21, remains in hospital, though his condition is now thought to be in a stable condition.
The police had been called to Fortis Green Road at 1.40am where they found the victim severely injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police cordons were in place in central Muswell Hill throughout Thursday, with roads and shops closed and bus services on diversion.
Det Insp Paul Ridley, leading the investigation, yesterday appealed for witnesses to come forward with CCTV and dashcam footage.
- 1 'Nazanin needs her passport back on Sunday' – Tulip Siddiq MP
- 2 Jail for weapons supplier found with guns, grenades and zombie knives
- 3 First-time buyers fear ruin as 'dream' flats fail fire safety test
- 4 Covid-19 surge testing in East Finchley after South African variant appears
- 5 Morrisons opens replacement store in Chalk Farm
- 6 UCS Hampstead pupils launch podcast to help GCSE history revision
- 7 Meet some of Hampstead Heath's furriest and feistiest canine visitors
- 8 Redeveloping pubs and shops steals value from surrounding homes
- 9 Humans must take action if our species is to survive
- 10 Leila Roy tributes: 'We will miss her energy and her big heart'
Members of the public were asked to call 101 quoting the reference CAD 431/31 Oct with information.