Muswell Hill stabbing: 21-year-old charged with GBH after high street knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21 year-old has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent over Thursday’s stabbing in Muswell Hill.
Keray Granfield, of Muswell Hill Road, was arrested yesterday and charged this morning.
Granfield will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court later today.
The victim, also 21, remains in hospital, though his condition is now thought to be in a stable condition.
The police had been called to Fortis Green Road at 1.40am where they found the victim severely injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police cordons were in place in central Muswell Hill throughout Thursday, with roads and shops closed and bus services on diversion.
Det Insp Paul Ridley, leading the investigation, yesterday appealed for witnesses to come forward with CCTV and dashcam footage.
- 1 Old Hampstead police station sold by Department for Education at £4m loss
- 2 Man left with £1,200 vet bill after puppy 'mauled' on Hampstead Heath
- 3 Taste of Nawab: A community staple with Tripadvisor acclaim
- 4 Christmas at Kenwood: 'Winter wonderland' primed for Hampstead Heath
- 5 Outdoor dining and one-way traffic to stay in St John's Wood High Street
- 6 Crouch End entrepreneur supports Moroccan women with textile business
- 7 High Court date set for disabled swimmer's challenge over ponds charges
- 8 Skyscraper plans rejected by Westminster Council over damage to views
- 9 'Lobster-like creature' pulled from Hampstead Heath ladies' pond
- 10 New sixth form site for Westminster school gets go-ahead
Members of the public were asked to call 101 quoting the reference CAD 431/31 Oct with information.