Muswell Hill stabbing: 21-year-old charged with GBH after high street knife attack
- Credit: Archant
A 21 year-old has been charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent over Thursday’s stabbing in Muswell Hill.
Keray Granfield, of Muswell Hill Road, was arrested yesterday and charged this morning.
Granfield will appear at Highbury Corner Magistrates' Court later today.
The victim, also 21, remains in hospital, though his condition is now thought to be in a stable condition.
The police had been called to Fortis Green Road at 1.40am where they found the victim severely injured.
You may also want to watch:
Police cordons were in place in central Muswell Hill throughout Thursday, with roads and shops closed and bus services on diversion.
Det Insp Paul Ridley, leading the investigation, yesterday appealed for witnesses to come forward with CCTV and dashcam footage.
- 1 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 2 Arsenal boss Arteta worried about player burnout
- 3 O2 Centre: developer Landsec 'looking to re-provide' Sainsbury's
- 4 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 5 Homeschooling in lockdown: Top tips for a north London parent
- 6 Arsenal 'showing maturity' says David Luiz
- 7 Arsenal column: Granit Xhaka the stand out performer since Boxing Day but some of his senior professionals continue to disappoint
- 8 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 9 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 10 Ozil travels to Turkey as Arsenal exit looms
Members of the public were asked to call 101 quoting the reference CAD 431/31 Oct with information.