Muswell Hill man charged with burgling Rita Ora’s house
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the home of A-list pop star Rita Ora.
Yesterday Charaf El Moudden from Syndey Road in Muswell Hill was arrested and charged with burgling the singer and X Factor star’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to Rita Ora’s address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
- To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 2 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
- 3 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 4 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 5 Flick Rea: Community celebrates 'Empress of West Hampstead'
- 6 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 7 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 8 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 9 The Outsider: Residents take aim at plans for high street pub
- 10 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill