Muswell Hill man charged with burgling Rita Ora’s house
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the home of A-list pop star Rita Ora.
Yesterday Charaf El Moudden from Syndey Road in Muswell Hill was arrested and charged with burgling the singer and X Factor star’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to Rita Ora’s address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
- To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
- 3 Column: Major changes expected at Tottenham in the summer?
- 4 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 5 Mary Feilding Guild: Warning of severe health impact on elderly residents
- 6 Wac Arts: West End stars among ex-students who can 'no longer endorse' charity
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 'Silver lining of lockdown': Blockheads saxophonist brings Muswell Hill cheer
- 9 For sale: Edwardian home in East Finchley with south-facing garden
- 10 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'