Muswell Hill man charged with burgling Rita Ora’s house
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the home of A-list pop star Rita Ora.
Yesterday Charaf El Moudden from Syndey Road in Muswell Hill was arrested and charged with burgling the singer and X Factor star’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to Rita Ora’s address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
- To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Royal Free's critical care beds 98pc full as Covid-19 cases top 500
- 2 Hospital staff describe 'distressing' battle against rising Covid cases
- 3 Is lockdown working in north London? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 4 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 5 Mikel Arteta 'excited' by Arsenal's appointment of Richard Garlick
- 6 Camden man charged with prostitution offences and sexual exploitation
- 7 One in ten people without symptoms Covid positive at Haringey centres
- 8 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 9 Housing: Billionaire owner of 'squalid shoeboxes' must 'up its game'
- 10 Royal Mail delays in Hornsey 'could see Covid-19 vaccination letters missed'