Muswell Hill man charged with burgling Rita Ora’s house
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the home of A-list pop star Rita Ora.
Yesterday Charaf El Moudden from Syndey Road in Muswell Hill was arrested and charged with burgling the singer and X Factor star’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to Rita Ora’s address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
- To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Highgate mental illness charity sees 'desperation' rise during Covid year
- 2 Two men charged after police find 'gun, cash and drugs' in Brent Cross flat
- 3 Labour's Sadiq Khan wins London mayoral election
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 7 Arteta asks Arsenal to use 'pain' to punish West Brom
- 8 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 9 Toilets, the Ponds, Streatery, Nazanin and Palestine
- 10 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars