Muswell Hill man charged with burgling Rita Ora’s house
- Credit: PA Wire/PA Images
Police have charged a 26-year-old man with burgling the home of A-list pop star Rita Ora.
Yesterday Charaf El Moudden from Syndey Road in Muswell Hill was arrested and charged with burgling the singer and X Factor star’s family home in November last year.
Police were called to Rita Ora’s address in Kensal Rise shortly before 6am on November 28.
El Moudden will appear at Hendon Magistrates’ Court today charged with burglary.
Police are still looking to identify a second suspect in relation to the burglary.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information that may assist police should call Brent CID via 101.
- To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 5 great places in north London to get away from the summer crowds
- 2 £5,000 of crack cocaine and heroin found in Hampstead home
- 3 Haringey Council launches investigation into land deal with rapper
- 4 Nancy Jirira wins Fortune Green by-election, holding on to Lib Dem council seat
- 5 'Cash cows': Leaseholders fight for clarity and better value over 'huge bills'
- 6 Highgate School staff must undergo 'anti-sexism training' over summer
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 Vehicles scraped and traffic chaos after width-restriction bollards moved
- 9 Crouch End Festival Chorus: Alexandra Palace Theatre
- 10 Probe into £23m property deal is like 'a vendetta', says ex-deputy leader