Met has 'open mind' after Muswell Hill restaurant break-ins
- Credit: Google
Two Chinese restaurants in Muswell Hill were broken into over the weekend.
The Met has said that at this stage there is "no information to suggest they are linked" but that officers are "keeping an open mind".
Bund, in Fortis Green, was burgled on Sunday night, while in the early hours of Sunday morning Yien in Muswell Hill Broadway was broken into.
They said a window, a door and the bar at Bund were damaged, while "a number of items and cash" were allegedly stolen from Yien.
The spokesperson added: "At this early stage, there have been no arrests in relation to either incident and there is no information to suggest they are linked.
You may also want to watch:
"Officers will be keeping an open mind as their investigation progresses."
- 1 Petrol station forecourts closed and long queues in north London
- 2 ‘I was livid': Outrage as Camden homeless man sprayed with hose
- 3 'We've been forgotten': Homeless Muswell Hill family demand action
- 4 Mayor of Camden joins West Hampstead Primary School renaming fair
- 5 New Jewish Fringe festival comes to Golders Green
- 6 Police name Newham man fatally shot in Haringey
- 7 Crunch! Eliana and Ariella's granola business success
- 8 How did a double-decker bus crash straight into a Crouch End house?
- 9 UK's first no chicken nugget shop pops up in Camden Town
- 10 'Land grab': Muswell Hill Gail's accused of taking over pavement