Murder probe after death of woman injured in Kentish Town
- Credit: MPS
A murder investigation has been launched after a 33-year-old woman died after being rushed to hospital from an address in Kentish Town.
Police were called by staff at the Royal Free Hospital after the victim was admitted with her injuries.
She died at 10.15am today, seven hours after police were called.
The woman was taken to hospital from Malden Road.
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Holmes, investigating, said: “We retain an open mind at this stage of the investigation but our primary aim is to establish how the victim came to receive the injuries which led to her death.”
You may also want to watch:
A 76-year-old man and a 34-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Both of them are currently in custody.
- 1 Nazanin may become 'bargaining chip' in Iran nuclear deal, warns husband
- 2 What's next? Covid-19 and the future of Hampstead Village
- 3 Vivianne Miedema voted Women's Super League's greatest ever player
- 4 Arsenal boss Arteta faces injury crisis decisions
- 5 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 6 For Nazanin's sake, hostage-taking must be a nuclear deal issue
- 7 Crackdown on 'blue badge' disability parking fraud in Haringey
- 8 Highgate's Food Bank Aid's year of giving - and a search for a bigger home
- 9 Tulip Siddiq MP: 'Nurseries are at the brink of collapse'
- 10 Optimism as Crouch End and Muswell Hill shops, bars and cafes reopen
Anyone with information that may assist police is asked to call the incident room on 0208 345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.