Murder probe after death of woman injured in Kentish Town
- Credit: MPS
A murder investigation has been launched after a 33-year-old woman died after being rushed to hospital from an address in Kentish Town.
Police were called by staff at the Royal Free Hospital after the victim was admitted with her injuries.
She died at 10.15am today, seven hours after police were called.
The woman was taken to hospital from Malden Road.
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Holmes, investigating, said: “We retain an open mind at this stage of the investigation but our primary aim is to establish how the victim came to receive the injuries which led to her death.”
You may also want to watch:
A 76-year-old man and a 34-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Both of them are currently in custody.
- 1 All Camden care home residents given Covid jab
- 2 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 3 Apology to Barnet mother for 'embarrassing' food parcel
- 4 'People are scared to come out', say Hampstead coffee shops
- 5 Hampstead vaccination centre shoots for 1,000 daily Covid jabs
- 6 Lord's Cricket Ground used as Covid-19 vaccination centre
- 7 Arsenal agree to terminate contract of defender Sokratis Papastathopoulos
- 8 Jeremy Corbyn launches Peace and Justice Project with calls to action
- 9 Joan Bakewell fires legal threat to government over second Covid jab
- 10 Maida Vale florist starts weekly subscription to brighten lockdown
Anyone with information that may assist police is asked to call the incident room on 0208 345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.