Murder probe after death of woman injured in Kentish Town
- Credit: MPS
A murder investigation has been launched after a 33-year-old woman died after being rushed to hospital from an address in Kentish Town.
Police were called by staff at the Royal Free Hospital after the victim was admitted with her injuries.
She died at 10.15am today, seven hours after police were called.
The woman was taken to hospital from Malden Road.
Detective Chief Inspector Gary Holmes, investigating, said: “We retain an open mind at this stage of the investigation but our primary aim is to establish how the victim came to receive the injuries which led to her death.”
You may also want to watch:
A 76-year-old man and a 34-year-old woman have been arrested on suspicion of murder.
Both of them are currently in custody.
- 1 Coldplay and Ed Sheeran to perform at Earthshot Prize ceremony at Ally Pally
- 2 Muswell Hill man captures picture of car bursting into flames in high street
- 3 Charles de Gaulle's old Hampstead home on sale for £15m
- 4 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 5 West Hampstead mum Nazanin 'loses appeal' in Iran
- 6 Muswell Hill couple slam planning laws as chipboard outhouse appears
- 7 'Forever grateful': Community steps up after man's dog dies on Hampstead Heath
- 8 Man, 26, stabbed in Camden 'fight'
- 9 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 10 Primrose Hill 'Howloween' party to support rescue dogs
Anyone with information that may assist police is asked to call the incident room on 0208 345 1570. To remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.