Murder investigation launched after mum-of-nine and nephew killed following East Finchley shooting
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation into the murder of a mum-of-nine and her nephew following a shooting in East Finchley.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service at approximately 06:25am this morning to reports of two people with gunshot injuries at an address in Elmshurst Crescent, N2.
A police spokesman said: “Officers attended and found two people, a man and a woman suffering gunshot injuries. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
“There are no reports of any other injuries.”
The two were named by relatives as Anny Efoko, 52, and her nephew Bervil, 21.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Camden's Levertons to arrange the funeral of Prince Philip on April 17
- 2 Primrose Hill to close at night this weekend after antisocial behaviour
- 3 The questions council 'must answer' after spending £23m on £10m office
- 4 Hampstead, Highgate and Primrose Hill beer gardens reopening on April 12
- 5 Arteta: Arsenal have 'responsibility' to qualify for Europe
- 6 Calls for law change after Highgate School sexual abuse allegations
- 7 Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Wait for second verdict could last 'until Easter'
- 8 This destruction of a woodland site must be halted
- 9 How a 'terrifying' Hampstead spree of robberies was brought to an end
- 10 Camden men jailed for rape of teenager targeted by Tube station
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300, or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.