Murder investigation launched after mum-of-nine and nephew killed following East Finchley shooting
- Credit: Archant
Police have launched an investigation into the murder of a mum-of-nine and her nephew following a shooting in East Finchley.
Police were called by London Ambulance Service at approximately 06:25am this morning to reports of two people with gunshot injuries at an address in Elmshurst Crescent, N2.
A police spokesman said: “Officers attended and found two people, a man and a woman suffering gunshot injuries. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.
“There are no reports of any other injuries.”
The two were named by relatives as Anny Efoko, 52, and her nephew Bervil, 21.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command are investigating.
There have been no arrests.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 6 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 7 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 8 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 9 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change
Anyone with information is asked to contact the incident room on 020 8358 0300, or to remain anonymous, call Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.