Murder investigation after man stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a man in his thirties was stabbed to death at an address in Hilldrop Crescent yesterday afternoon
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to the address at around 1.50pm and found a man in his 30s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Met spokesman said: “Next of kin have been informed. Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and he currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating led by Detective Chief Inspector Jamie Piscopo.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who was in the area who may have seen or heard anything to contact the incident room on 02083453715 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Women attacked by wrench-wielding man in Hampstead
- 2 South Hampstead neighbours mourn tree felled by Storm Christoph
- 3 Keeping your distance: Hampstead joggers and creperie crowds
- 4 Every single critical care bed full at hospitals
- 5 'Big victory,' says man behind Haverstock Hill cycle lanes legal challenge
- 6 Buyers claim luxury flats are 'nightmare' construction site
- 7 Crouch End's 'Paul the Paper' bids farewell to Broadway stall
- 8 Arteta 'very disappointed' by Arsenal exit
- 9 In pictures: The Parkland Walk in lockdown
- 10 Haverstock Hill cycle lanes order scrapped by Camden Council