Murder investigation after man stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a man in his thirties was stabbed to death at an address in Hilldrop Crescent yesterday afternoon
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to the address at around 1.50pm and found a man in his 30s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Met spokesman said: “Next of kin have been informed. Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and he currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating led by Detective Chief Inspector Jamie Piscopo.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who was in the area who may have seen or heard anything to contact the incident room on 02083453715 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Primrose Hill candlelight vigil to celebrate life of Nicole Hurley
- 2 'Let's save The Victoria pub in Highgate'
- 3 Tributes paid to Primrose Hill mother-of-four as fundraiser launched
- 4 Man charged with murder of Nicole Hurley in Primrose Hill
- 5 'Important for mental health': Royal Free commits to maintaining new gardens
- 6 Met Office warns of flooding risk with heavy rain set to hit London
- 7 Famous Hampstead Heath love swan Mrs Newbie dies
- 8 Guilty: Kentish Town man convicted of murdering Jack Ampadu
- 9 Italian sandwich bar set to open in Hampstead phone box
- 10 'Feels like a runway': Hampstead residents call for LED lamp post change