Murder investigation after man stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a man in his thirties was stabbed to death at an address in Hilldrop Crescent yesterday afternoon
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to the address at around 1.50pm and found a man in his 30s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Met spokesman said: “Next of kin have been informed. Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and he currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating led by Detective Chief Inspector Jamie Piscopo.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who was in the area who may have seen or heard anything to contact the incident room on 02083453715 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Owner mourns Highgate station’s beloved black cat
- 2 Swimmers launch legal challenge to charges at Hampstead Heath Ponds
- 3 London Assembly elections: Camden, Barnet and Haringey's candidates
- 4 North London nurses: 1% NHS pay offer is a 'kick in the teeth'
- 5 London elections 2021 live: Latest results as they come in
- 6 Police officer suffers leg injury after BMW stopped during 'routine patrol'
- 7 Seven things to do in Hampstead and Highgate after May 17
- 8 'Unacceptable' HGV use by developers in Church Row writes off 3 cars
- 9 Matt Hancock to give evidence at Infected Blood Inquiry
- 10 Five things we learned from Arsenal's Europa League exit