Murder investigation after man stabbed to death
- Credit: Archant
Detectives have launched a murder investigation after a man in his thirties was stabbed to death at an address in Hilldrop Crescent yesterday afternoon
Police and London Ambulance Service were called to the address at around 1.50pm and found a man in his 30s.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Met spokesman said: “Next of kin have been informed. Formal identification and a post-mortem examination will be scheduled in due course.”
A 22-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of murder and he currently remains in custody at a north London police station.
You may also want to watch:
The Homicide and Major Crime Command (HMCC) are investigating led by Detective Chief Inspector Jamie Piscopo.
Detectives are appealing for anyone who was in the area who may have seen or heard anything to contact the incident room on 02083453715 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'Safe and secure home' - Camden takes landlord to court over eviction threat
- 2 Car driver arrested after crash with van in Camden Town
- 3 Charitable hospital set to open new £35m wing
- 4 Piers Plowright obituary: BBC and Hampstead star dies at 83
- 5 Thames Water 'sorry' after Finchley Road diversion sees cars damaged
- 6 Man charged with indecent exposure and voyeurism in West Hampstead
- 7 'Like the Fleet's resurfaced': Flash flooding hits Hampstead and Highgate
- 8 North London floods return – with South End Green deluged again
- 9 Anger over Thames Water and Westminster Council's flash floods response
- 10 O2 Centre: Developer says it 'will listen' but still aiming for 1,900 homes