Former Met officer among those up in court over bribery allegations
- Credit: Metropolitan Police
People from Camden and Islington have been charged with bribery offences along with a former Metropolitan police officer.
Ex-officer Frank Partridge, 48, was joined by seven co-defendants at Westminster Magistrates' Court on December 21.
They all faced a charge of conspiracy to commit bribery.
Co-defendants include Hassan Serdoud, 54, and Anna Ginandes, 44, both of Fellows Road in Swiss Cottage, alongside 54-year-old Eamonn Mulholland of Florence Street near Essex Road.
Others charged include Ryan Bishti, 41, of Exhibition Road in South Kensington, Pamela Bishti, 66, of Outram Road in Croydon, Terry Neil, 55, of Kimbers Drive in Slough and Soraya Henderson, 55, of Glenmore Close in High Wycombe.
The cases will be heard by the crown court because the charges listed attract sentences which exceed the six-month maximum custodial sentence a magistrates' court can dish out.
None of the eight defendants entered pleas.
- 1 Olivia Newton-John: From West Hampstead to worldwide fame
- 2 Camden's first 'parklet' installed in Belsize Park
- 3 Biggest 'shooting star' meteor shower to peak this week
- 4 War veteran tackled suspected thief in Hampstead – and then 'got the sack'
- 5 'Digital exclusion, state pension and the cost-of-living crisis'
- 6 Hundreds of children strip searched by Met Police
- 7 Councils get cash to tackle chewing gum on high streets
- 8 Warning to ensure escape route from basement flats in case of flooding
- 9 Historic images of Londoners enjoying the Heath go on show
- 10 Muswell Hill GP surgery rated 'inadequate' for safety by watchdog
They were released on unconditional bail to appear at Southwark Crown Court on January 18.